What's better than a warm croissant with butter?

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Pretty simple breakfast or snack, no? I just had one today for the first time in ages, and I must say that I was just so happy about eating it. :) I've had many warm bread rolls with butter, but they just don't have the light fluffiness and greasiness of a croissant. It really was spectacular in that it was simple, yet managed to trump any'homemade breakfast' style breakfast, or pancake/french toast breakfasts I've eaten.

Anyone else have any similar feelings lately with something you haven't eaten in awhile, or perhaps things you haven't done in awhile?

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I'm happy with buttered scones :p. Well I would be but we're all out.

Anyone going Tescos?

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Freshly baked pain au chocolat where the chocolate is still kind of melty and warm. Nothing better. That was my favorite breakfast treat from childhood. :D

jav6454

macrumors P6
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Pretty simple breakfast or snack, no? I just had one today for the first time in ages, and I must say that I was just so happy about eating it. :) I've had many warm bread rolls with butter, but they just don't have the light fluffiness and greasiness of a croissant. It really was spectacular in that it was simple, yet managed to trump any'homemade breakfast' style breakfast, or pancake/french toast breakfasts I've eaten.

Anyone else have any similar feelings lately with something you haven't eaten in awhile, or perhaps things you haven't done in awhile?
A warm croissant with melted cheese and ham inside.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Two warm croissants with butter. And a cup of hot chocolate. Served by someone sexy and naked after having satisfied you multiple times.