Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kukulcan

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Installing Navigon and test it against the new Maps for turn by turn. Probably Navigon will win here in germany.

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
Tom Cruise's daughter is probably a little too young for you.
I don't know why that made me lawl so much.
2j60cxx.png

aquadisiac

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2009
US
:p
Ditto, big Yelp user myself. Been debating making a focus to go Elite but always get too lazy. But really looking forward to the integration. Stopped checking in long ago...tired of all the cheating.

Also, LTE. Can't wait to check the speed improvements in general.

Really excited about the new chassis too.
You dont have to post a boat load of reviews just. Quality is better than quantity and try and get a lot of cool, funny and useful votes. Mine are usually more on the funny side and i participate in the talk threads a lot more than usual.

Unzip my pants and..... well nvm
LOL

Since I'm coming from AT&T to Verizon, I'll try to make a phone call. :D
without the call dropping?

Tom Cruise's daughter is probably a little too young for you.
i LOL'ed

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
:p
You dont have to post a boat load of reviews just. Quality is better than quantity and try and get a lot of cool, funny and useful votes. Mine are usually more on the funny side and i participate in the talk threads a lot more than usual.

Funny thing is, I often take review notes in my head for a lot of places, I'm just too lazy to enter them in. :p

vesper967

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2012
=)

I'm going to actually call someone :) My droid 1 is so bad that I can't hear people on the loudest setting, I have to put it on speaker. It's kinda sad that I'm looking forward to being able to use my phone as a phone :)

k3ith

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2007
New York, NY
What's the first thing you'll do with your new phone tomorrow?

I think I'm going to send a text and then maybe take a picture!! I can't wait. :D

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Im sure most remove it from the box, give it a once or twice over feeling along the new finished antenna band, thinking will this show wear and tear as said in threads on mac rumours.

Gently flip the iphone in one hand thinking this is thin and light.

Then will boot it up and then put it on charge while they download from iCloud or iTunes.

Fiddle with the settings and arrange home screens to suit along with downloading preferred wallpapers.

Personally i'll be watching the un boxing and first thought you tube videos and visiting my local network shop a day or so after release to play with the working demo models to see if this outlay of £530, {$860} is justified.

jbenkelman

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2009
Aside from the obvious, after reason reviews, I can't wait to compare the new earpods to my Bose headphones. Apparently they are just as good?

Also can't wait to test the LTE speeds.

snook911

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2007
Yorba Linda, CA
This may sound starnge to some but I like to savor the moment. I am at work so after i get the phone I will set it on my desk right in front on me nd continue working for a while maybe 45 min to an hour.:D Then I will open the box take out the phone and while its still in the box sit that on my desk while I work for another hours or so. :D Then I will upwrap it and open the box and leave it on my desk with the cover off for another hours or so. :D So after about 3 hours or so I will take it out of the box turn it on and activate it. I have done this for the 4, 4S and now the 5. Seems strange but I have been waiting for this all week and I want the moment to last not be done in 30 seconds.:eek: (Yes, I know its just a phone but I can't help it new tech, especially from Apple, excites me.):cool:

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2010
Will try some of my fav apps.. air video.. and plants vs zombie come to my mind.. (only talking about 3rd party apps).. hopefully it doesn't look bad before the update from each respective 3rd party dev team to fit the new screen.. cannot wait!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.