Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SashaFierce

Aug 18, 2009
as a female, I am absolutely in love with the "Pocket Massage" app. However one day I left my iPhone on an end table beside my bed with a bottle of Her KY Jelly beside it and I had forgot I left the app to vibrate every 5 minutes. So my brother picked up the phone and its started vibrating.

cellocello

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2008
Toronto, ON
as a female, I am absolutely in love with the "Pocket Massage" app. However one day I left my iPhone on an end table beside my bed with a bottle of Her KY Jelly beside it and I had forgot I left the app to vibrate every 5 minutes. So my brother picked up the phone and its started vibrating.

How you doing?

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008

Errr, you're doing it wrong....

Eso

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2008

Fake

SashaFierce

Aug 18, 2009
It does have an "FML" vibe about it...so yeah, probably fake.

I'm being dead serious, it was a serious FML moment and my brother and I didnt talk for days. If anyone is planning on doing this... please use a case and screen protector because KY jelly can damage your phone(my favorite is the Rugged Flex Grip case!!!!) and cover the headphone jack.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
I'm being dead serious, it was a serious FML moment and my brother and I didnt talk for days. If anyone is planning on doing this... please use a case and screen protector because KY jelly can damage your phone(my favorite is the Rugged Flex Grip case!!!!) and cover the headphone jack.

Ok, I return to my earlier point that you're doing it wrong....I guess I just hadn't realized how bad. My girlfriend enjoys toys from these guys, doesn't come with a monthly contact, lube friendly, your brother probably won't pick them up, and it's cheaper than $300 for a new phone once you wear it out.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Ok, I return to my earlier point that you're doing it wrong....I guess I just hadn't realized how bad. My girlfriend enjoys toys from these guys, doesn't come with a monthly contact, lube friendly, your brother probably won't pick them up, and it's cheaper than $300 for a new phone once you wear it out.

As your friendly MR park ranger, we ask that you kindly not feed the trolls. :)

None Such

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2006
What's the best app for photos AND video?

I have some photos of the wife and plan on adding some video soon. :D

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
I run an iPhone wallpaper site, so frequently I put wallpapers I've cropped for the site on my phone to test drive...

I went home to see family over the holidays, and my aunt / uncle wanted to see a picture of my girlfriend, so I pulled it up on the camera roll and passed them my iPhone... they looked at it, and started swiping, and low and behold, 2 pictures in, it was our collection of Brazil Babes... boy was there a lot of bare ass + thongs. Not cool.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.