When am I going to get my iPhone :( :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Antidoll, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Antidoll macrumors regular

I pre-ordered on the 7th of October.. it still says Processing Item....

I called Apple.. they have no idea it says "delivers 24 - 31 Oct" but no more details...

Now we're getting this Reserve online/pick up next morning at the store thing starting tonight.. should I just go for it?

2. Fusion79 macrumors 6502

If you ordered from Apple, they will let you cancel your online order if it has not shipped. If you can get one in the store, go for it.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

^ that.
    And what happened that you did not get it? Was there a card issue? I wonder because I ordered at 11 pm EST on 10-7-11 and I got mine just after 7 pm on the 14th.

4. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

cancel you order and walk into a store and pick one up.:eek:

My local store says they got all models and colors in stock.

5. Antidoll thread starter macrumors regular

I'm in Canada maybe that's why I didn't get it?

I also heard that there was only like 200,000 units available to be delivered for the 14th and anything after didn't count..

I'm not sure but I'm losing patience here

6. tcphoto macrumors 6502a

tcphoto

I preordered at midnight on the 8th and my status did not change. I read about the lines here in Atlanta, so I cancelled my order and stood in line for an hour to get the phone. I'd suggest canceling your order and reserving one at an Apple Store.

7. macjram macrumors 6502a

macjram

I live in the dorms and my phone got shipped home 3 hrs away; no one was home for the first delivery attempt on the 14th.. or the second delivery attempt on the 17th and they recieved it yesterday morning but they dont know when they'll have time to ship it to me =\ le sigh

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Information that could have been relevant to the first post. ;) It was fairly well known that there were some issues in Canada for some ungodly reason. Cancel the order and go to the store.

9. Antidoll thread starter macrumors regular

I wanted to do that over the weekend but it was all sold out all over...

I'm gonna keep trying to check in stores

10. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

If you've already decided what you're gonna do, why did you waste our time? Clearly you know we have no idea when your phone is coming. I digress, I hope it all works out for ya man.

11. j4zb4 macrumors 6502a

j4zb4

Mine is showing "processing items" too... I ordered ont he 8th early morning... It shows to be delivered on 25th october to 1st November... And I know atleast 2 more people in the same boat...