Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mad Mac Maniac, Jun 11, 2008.
Im in aus untill the 14th august so have to get mine then
oh really? as in australia? I was there last july-december!
I have a current model which I'll hold on to for a little while and just play with 2.0 software.
I might make the upgrade after the initial rush...
Or if I accidentally destroy mine in a fit of rage if the NBA decides to make the Celtics win after tanking last season, then just buying a new team. (HORSE CRAP )
Whichever comes first.
There is no "I'll never buy an iPhone" option...
$70 a month = never ever for me. I just don't make enough phone calls to justify it.
july 11 at 6pm
That first day. Whenever they go on sale, I will grab one...
I don't make many calls either. Last month I used under 200 minutes total.
Internet is another story. My data use is through the roof on this thing. So I'd say that justifies it.
Oh, and I never had a cell capable of data before the iPhone. (6+ years of cell phones)
july 11th at opening (hopefully they release when the store opens.) The only thing I was disappointed in was the release date. I thought it would be for sure this month, now I'm counting down the days to my first iPhone!
Now...... what color should I choose?
July 11th for me. I'm going down right before AT&T opens.
im not very impressed by the 3g iphone to be honest, its still lacking some of the most basic features, im going to play with it first and if i like it then il get rid of my current iphone and upgrade to the 3g iphone but if not then i might just stuck to the my current iphone. i thought they would upgrade their camera to atleast a minimum of 3 mp and have mms on there as a standard.
i'm holding out for the second round of 3G phones. Possible next year or so.. I wasnt thrilled enough to take a wash on my existing iphone and get one that has a redundant feature for me (GPS) and POSSIBLE faster web surfing (i dont even think we have 3G here)
So i will see if a iphone pro comes out, which i strongly feel it will./
I'm thinking about a week or two after launch.
Kind of broke at the moment, hoping to have some cash by then.
I'll be working out of town over the weekend without any time to run to a store, so unless my wife decides to buy one for me and have it waiting for me when I get home late saturday night, I will be waiting until the 14th
I'll take a 16GB White on the first day...thank you very much!
Definately on day 1 ;-)
Can't wait to finally get one.
16GB but I'll wait to hear reports about scratches/smudges before deciding on either black or white. Maybe end of July/early August.
AND I want to hear more about the TomTom software.
I just bought a Bang & Olufsen Serene I have an iPod to listen to all my music and a MBP to send and receive email.
As soon as I know how much it is going to cost to get around the contract... Early termination fee + first months bill + cost of iPhone = ??????
what about the "i like the 1st gen better"?
that would be the "I have the 1st iphone.. not upgrading" selection
I voted as probably in a couple of months it really depends on rogers data plans and ways of getting it contracts and such. I already have the first gen one and I love the thing so I'm in no rush I like the new one and would like to have it but it a not must have for me since. Already have the old one.
july 11th. whenever the stores open. ill be camping out the night before
Because of my minimum wage job and low hours I won't have the money until the 1st week of August.