Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EarthDawn

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2008
Long-eye Land, NY
Sept is what i would call late summer even though I always thought of it as the end cause thats when school starts.,..... but it seems that late summer is when AT&T decide it is this year :confused:

jacobgaul

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2009
i dont understand what the big deal is about mms when all u need to do is read 1 guide OR use common sense on how to get it to work, mine has been working since i got the 3GS with only 1 small hassle but it was easily fixed

xsecretfiles

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2008
It means if they don't get it by next week, I'm signing up for at&t's media net package to get mms through the work around. I don't care if it's less $$ for at&t. I can't wait any longer

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Ohhhh...... COOL!!! Another MMS thread!!!

I'm gonna have to agree with TallestSkil that we will NOT be seeing MMS implemented before year's end.

What does that mean?? Thousands more of these threads into which I can gush all my unused sarcasm.

w3cum

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2008
Wiki

It amazes me how people actually take credit for stuff they did type. Nice copy and paste.

I never claimed it as my original text. I typed everything on the tail end of it in CAPS. It also was an example of the insanity of this thread. People need to grow up. ATT will release it when its ready

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
Well, I finally got some proof that we are "beyond" late summer; and into "Early Fall 2009" if it's on the Macy's Mailer, it must be TRUE! lol :p

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 85

nitemare

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
the way i look at it, we are in late summer. the way i remember it from way back in the day, summer began on Memorial Day weekend or in June as soon as school let out for summer vacation. end of summer would be after labor day weekend or as soon as school started shortly afterwards. so by taking that into account we should be in late summer as labor day weekend in 3 weeks away and school, at least in VA starts the 12th.

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
I find it quite amusing that when the iPhone first came out and us European types were asking for MMS, all the Americans on here told us that MMS was obsolete and to send an email instead.

What has changed, you now all seem to be desperate to get MMS ? ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.