Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
A lot of times during the semester, I will stay up til like 4am or so and have to wake up at 730am for class. I do that for a few days then crash hard one day and sleep for like 12 hours. :D Probably not the healthiest thing, but I get a helluva lot of work done during the week staying up til 4am every night. :p

tweakers_suck

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I usually wake up at 0545 and get to work by 0700. I try to go to bed by 2200. Usually I have to force my wife to turn off the tv and such to get her to sleep. She would keep me up watching tv if I didn't say something.

The days that I am on-call are the worst. Sometimes the f*ing pager goes off just as I go to bed. Then I don't sleep at all that night as I have to go work. Since I get paid overtime, I try to stick it out the next day for my regular hours.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
Feeling groggy, crappy and hating ~Shard~

Attachments

• tired.jpg
    tired.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 63

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
crazycat said:
Why? I mean why wake up so early and spend 35 mins on the computer?

Guess what, this is part of my comp time right now, I like ~Shard~ like to take my time in the mornings so I get up early enough :).

jadekitty24

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2005
The poor section of Connecticut
yellow said:
So is marrying a snorer with 3 cats who want to be fed at precisely 6:30AM (annoyanceware starts at 5:45AM).
I hear that. 6 AM every morning my oldest cat puts all of her 15 pounds on my chest and rubs snots on my face until I get out of bed. She has me trained pretty well...sometimes as soon as I hear her claw her way up the bed I'm out the door to do her bidding. So that is my wake-up time, every day, no matter what.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
gekko13 said:
Feeling groggy, crappy and hating ~Shard~

Top of the morning to you as well! :D

amacgenius said:
Guess what, this is part of my comp time right now, I like ~Shard~ like to take my time in the mornings so I get up early enough :).

Yep - it's a great way to start easing into my day, I quite my AM computer time...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.