when is the apple event today?

Midgetinabikini

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2006
local time and israel time (if you can)
i gonna buy my MPB after today and now i hope they wont bring somthing new.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
Man, that's early. I forgot about it, but at least I'm able to get updates about it while home and not wait until late at night to learn about new stuff.

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
generik said:
I have a funny feeling that we are all gonna be disappointed again.
I agree. But I'm not too bummed. The iMac is looking better and better by the day...

emotion

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2004
Manchester, UK
generik said:
I have a funny feeling that we are all gonna be disappointed again.
I think I agree generik, it's just an Aperture announcement.

Edit: I'm always disappointed though, I want an Intel C2D replacement for my 12" pbook. ie. similar form factor. I think I'll be waiting for a while.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
emotion said:
I think I agree generik, it's just an Aperture announcement.

Edit: I'm always disappointed though, I want an Intel C2D replacement for my 12" pbook. ie. similar form factor. I think I'll be waiting for a while.
You'll be waiting for a very long time.

mufflon

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2006
Warbrain said:
You'll be waiting for a very long time.

Well I don't mind to keep my hope up - you never know what apple releases, thus can anything really be a let-down? they'll prolly blow us away one way or another :)

And I wouldn't mind some C2D announcement either, but I won't cry if it'll be apple's next event - I'm usually slow on ordering so not too much difference to me, god shouldn't have used integrated ram when he/she made me - I seem to forget stuff, either some of my memory is wrongly mapped or I'm defective and need of repairs (I swear, there's no official service hours from that dude!). (hmm this attempt at a joke became bleak and long, sigh)

djkny

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2003
I wish I had a quarter for every presumptious, definitive "MBP's WILL be updated on the 25th thread." I'd be able to pay off my student debts.

THX1139

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2006
I had forgot about today's event or I would have held off a few more days before ordering anything from Apple. I ordered a Macpro and 23" ACD last week. The Macpro is supposed to ship this week and the ACD is already here. It's sitting in a box waiting for the Macpro to arrive. I'm not worried that they will update the Macpro... but I was thinking there might be a (slight) chance they would do something with the displays being it's a photography event. Even though the ACD is a great display, it would suck to have an outdated product that's still in the box!