Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

how do you refer to your iphone?

• my iphone

Votes: 86 45.3%
  • my phone/my cellphone

Votes: 104 54.7%

• Total voters

oskin

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2011
my phone. iphone is not longer special anymore. It is only few hundred dollars. Wait until you have at least a Ferrari before you brag about it:D

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
Really? you came into a thread you knew you wouldn't like just to tell everyone how you don't like it? What's wrong with you? This is just for fun you know. Why spoil it with a pointless post?

----------

I call it my iPhone btw. :)

You are so funny :p

koigirl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
At least once per day:

"Hey, have you seen my phone?" or "I can't find my phone". Lots of rolleyes :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's just my phone. But when I'm glued to it and ignoring/annoying those around me, they call it "my Precious".

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
I always call it "phone", unless I'm specifically discussing its brand. Everyone else seems to call it "iPhone". (kids, coworkers, etc)

I find it odd.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
I'm still trying to figure out why I bothered to read this inane thread, much less post an inane reply...

Me too. I really need to just go beat by freakin head against the wall. Where do people come up with this stuff? Bad drugs?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.