Where can I find AirPods?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by machadi, Jan 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. machadi macrumors member

2. Erik.f macrumors newbie

Erik.f

Overpriced on Ebay?

3. CaptMarvel macrumors 6502a

CaptMarvel

Maybe OP meant as far as walk-in availability..? Even still, I imagine that being like a needle in a haystack.

4. blaine07 macrumors 65816

I been trying to find some too. I've debated just "getting in line" but got lucky once and got a pair from BB & had I known wife was going to commandeer them I would've gone 2X on them.

5. CaptMarvel macrumors 6502a

CaptMarvel

Happy wife happy life right?? LOL. Did you at lest get to tinker with them bit? Also when did you get them, recently or back in December? Online/Walk-In?

6. blaine07 macrumors 65816

I got them first week of January. Like 2nd I believe? Caught that window where BB had orders open and shipping next day right after Christmas. It closed/ended as quick as it came.

Yes I got to play with them for a bit. I really like them... so much that I wish they were still mine Great news, she's happy LOL

7. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

I used one of those in stock alert websites that was suggested on here and within a couple days my local apple store got them in stock and i ordered immediately for instore pickup and was seamless.

Highly recommended.

8. jhearty99 macrumors 6502

jhearty99

In store availability seems to be a lot worse then a few weeks ago. I used the in stock alerts and was able to snag a pair and i never unsubscribed from the alerts and i haven't received one in at least a week or 2.

End of December and early January, I was getting alerts basically everyday, multiple times per day, of Apple stores near me getting stock.

9. machadi thread starter macrumors member

How do i sign up for in stock alerts?
    --- Post Merged, Jan 27, 2017 ---
    What website did you use?

10. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

https://airpods.isinstock.com/

11. jhearty99 macrumors 6502

jhearty99

I personally used this website, https://www.machookup.com/ but this one might be limited to only Apple stock whereas the website posted above also includes Target, Best Buy, AT&T and Verizon.

Either way, I highly recommend subscribing using your cell providers email. This way you receive a text message instead of email which could be the difference in them being in stock or not when you read the email:

• To get a text use <10 digit cell>@<provider email>.
    • AT&T: 1112223333@txt.att.net
    • T-Mobile: 1112223333@tmomail.net
    • Verizon: 1112223333@vtext.com

12. MDePew24 macrumors regular

MDePew24

I got mine on launch day but have been able to go through cell providers (AT&T) to get others. Try chatting with an agent and see if they have them in stock. Most of the time, they have (for me), and they ship out in a day.

13. AppleRobert macrumors 603

My local Apple Store has not gotten any in for quite awhile, slim pickings and all one can do is keep monitoring.

14. CaptMarvel macrumors 6502a

CaptMarvel

I don't think the Apple Store or any store for that matter has any or is receiving stock at the moment. Apple is probably rerouting everything to their own stores. 6 weeks it is! But hopefully far less than that.

15. kevroc macrumors 6502

I was wondering where they were all going, now that makes sense...satisfying pre-order demand. The ones that pop up at a store occasionally could just be pre-order cancellations.

I got an alert that Verizon had some in today and ordered a pair. Says shipping today so fingers crossed.

16. blasto2236 macrumors 6502a

I gave up on the hunt after trying to use tracking sites for a couple weeks and just got "in line" at Best Buy. Says March 16th, but I have hopes they'll ship sooner. I suppose if I miraculously find some in stock around Los Angeles, I can cancel the Best Buy order and get my money back.