where can I find discontinued NIKE ?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by anonymous4a, Feb 4, 2014.

1. anonymous4a, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014

anonymous4a macrumors 6502

Hi, where can I find discontinued NIKE sneakers ? I'm specifically looking for Nike Shox Deliver Black/Stealth Leather.. was wondering if there was a site where I could buy a new pair .

2. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Why, Nike outlet centers, of course! They're chock-full of stuff that didn't sell at retail. Although you might have to leave the house.

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Best bet is to look online for them. I don't know how long those shoes have been discontinued however I've found that smaller internet stores will generally have older model shoes. I've been looking for a pair of Nike golf cleats for years however I've never found them in my size. I've pretty much given up. Hopefully you'll have some better luck.

4. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Huge Nike fan here!

Discountined Nike's are super hard to find, especially if they were really popular. Outlets are essentially a gamble but they usually tend to only stock weird color ways of the most popular models (Jordan's, Air Forces, Lunars, Free Runs, Flyknits, etc). You only get lucky sometimes.

EBay is your best bet, but be prepared to pay a premium.

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Exactly, it is hard to find anything good in a Nike Outlet. Most rejected product goes there. Truly outlet based.

I always end up eating the premium and buy from the actual Nike Store for what I'm looking for in the color I like.