Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joelovesapple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
UK
Hey everyone,

I just returned to my mac wondering where the hell my iChat aim contacts have all gone?

Anyone know what might have happened? I'm stumped. Running 10.6.4 here...

crash0480

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2010
I've got the same problem. Just turned on my mac, opened ichat, and my buddy list is completely gone. It was working for me last night. Hmmmm

krazy9000

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2009
Nashville
Same problem here. They're not showing up in iChat OR Adium. Must be something weird going on with AIM servers or something.

joelovesapple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
UK
I've got the same problem. Just turned on my mac, opened ichat, and my buddy list is completely gone. It was working for me last night. Hmmmm

Same problem here. They're not showing up in iChat OR Adium. Must be something weird going on with AIM servers or something.

Ah ok thanks. Yes, my contacts were there earlier on today and whenever I log out, as of this evening they just disappear!

I shall be waiting for a fix in that case. The fact that Adium is also affected makes me more reassured. Thanks you two for your responses. :)

nygiants242

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2007
Same problem here!

This sucks. How do I get my contacts back? Does anybody out there have a solution?
:mad::mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.