Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Frankydan100

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Birmingham UK
OK was just interested where other Apple fans stay up to date with all the latest news on all things apple.
Obviously macrumors is NO.1 but I also look at sites such as:

modmyi
cultofmac
9-5mac
macstories

Anybody else have any good sites they regularly use and wish to share?

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
MR is not number 1. They're as on the ball as a a dead seal. Reddit is the best for any news.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
TUAW for Apple stuff, although sometimes they post opinion pieces, Engadget once in a while, Gizmodo never.

MR is not number 1. They're as on the ball as a a dead seal. Reddit is the best for any news.

I'm confused.. You mean to say that's where you get your news, or you're just stating a general opinion?

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
In this order:

1. 9to5 Mac
2. MacRumors
3. Engadget

There is other chains, but these are the three I use. 9to5 Mac is usually quite quick with rumours circulating, and they also get certain exclusive tip-offs. MacRumors generally summarises all the Mac blogs. I like to be able to participate in discussions, hence why I'm here at MacRumors. Engadget, because I like news that isn't just Apple related. Engadget get invitations to Keynotes, as well as being among the first to review new hardware.

ThaDoggg

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2010
Burlington, Canada
I mostly just stick with MR. I find it easier to get my info from just one source and this site does a good job at summarizing dif rumours going around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
At one time, I got it all here. Now, threads on the home page are too crowded and there is so much garbage to wade through.

That said, I visit MR, 9to5 (although they will publish anything), Engadget, Daring Fireball and Cult of Mac.

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
Hidden cameras in the R&D Labs at One Infinite Loop.;)

Here. :apple: has been neglecting OS X and Mac's in general in favor of the iDevices and iOS.
crying-3308.gif
I've don't bother trying to be bleeding edge anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.