Where is the iPhone 4s/5!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by antman2295, Jun 7, 2011.

1. antman2295 macrumors 6502

Its great that we have iOS 5, BUT WHERE IS THE NEW IPHONE!? Does anyone else feel this way? I don't want to but a year old device, i want a "new" phone. Hope apple come out with it soon!

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Nope, considering I have a perfectly functional 4 and don't see the need to drop $500 on a phone every year. Seriously, when did smartphones become a once a year purchase?

3. antman2295 thread starter macrumors 6502

Since I haven't gotten to get any of the previous iPhone, I want something new, not a year old... lol

4. JASApplications macrumors 65816

How can you buy a £400 phone every year for just a few extra features?!

5. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Just because you've had your iPhone 4 since launch date, it doesn't mean others have.

iOS 5 is not being released until fall. Thats when the iPhone 5 is supposedly going to come out as well (based on rumors). Makes sense if you ask me.

6. fungus macrumors regular

fungus

You'll have to wait until September... er, I mean "Fall" as Apple stated it yesterday, just like all the rumors have been indicating for months.

7. iEvolution macrumors 65816

I think it makes more sense to launch the iPhone at the iPod event anyway simply because iPod touch users can actually be surprised at the features for once instead of seeing what the iPod touch holds based on the June release of the iPhone.