Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaGreat01

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
The original 4 in the same order, Phone, Mail, Safari, and iPod.

Idk i just like the way the original icons look on the home page. All the original apps are on the home page. The Voice Memos took up my last spot, so now its all the stock apps. They are pretty much in the same order as they came in too, except for a few are out of place.

moka

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

In order from left to right - phone - messages - safari - mail

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Phone-Mail-Safari-iPod

My whole first page hasn't changed at all except for the addition of Voice Memos. I'm not sure why, I just like it that way.

wahoo10

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2009
Phone - Mail - Messages - iPod

considering moving Settings to replace Phone, since I have favorites as my double click, and with VC, but I like being reminded I have the phone :rolleyes:

Merlosso

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2008
Phone - Mail - Messages - Safari, in that order. I had it that way since 3G launch day and now on my 3GS too.

jonessodarally

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2006
Phone - Calendar - Mail - Messages

Anyone else feel like they have to keep the Camera in the top right corner of a page, just because that's where the actual camera is? I can't bring myself to move it. :rolleyes:

jonessodarally

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2006
From my contacts.....

The conversation was as follows:

Right.

And he's saying you can do all that from the Phone app, so why do you have the contacts app and the phone app there? I agree with him, it seems rather redundant. Especially with the option to double-tap the home button for favorites.

Remoth

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2008
Phone, SMS, Safari, Beejive IM

All the other apps are on the first page so all I have to do is hit the home button to go to them.

Nickday89

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Phone, Mail, Safari, Message

green-blue-blue-green

Anyone else feel like they have to keep the Camera in the top right corner of a page, just because that's where the actual camera is? I can't bring myself to move it.
i do. but not for that reason, i don't think. maybe, deep down inside that's why, but i keep it there because it "looks right"

DeusInvictus7

macrumors 68020
Aug 13, 2008
Kitchener, Ontario
Anyone else feel like they have to keep the Camera in the top right corner of a page, just because that's where the actual camera is? I can't bring myself to move it. :rolleyes:

Yeah I can't move it either. I don't think it's because it is in the same location as the actual camera...I just like the positioning of that app in the corner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.