Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Even though these pictures are not the final design, they definitely look sexy

Black or White?

I've had my iPhone 3G black cause it looked better IMO but i got to say the white actually looks better [if this is close to the final design]

What do you think?

grahamnp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2008
Black, because as conspicuous as it already is, I don't want my phone grabbing any more attention. I also think it looks nicer.

Those mockups look great BTW, I was never against the new look but those pictures you posted do boost my confidence somewhat. Did you make them?

winston1995

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2009
Gold Coast, Australia
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I think the reason behind the new 'blocky' look is for the two cameras near the top. I mean, maybe they wouldn't fit with the curved edges. Anyway, just my two cents.

And by the way, white.:)

Jomni

macrumors member
May 15, 2009
Bristol
same here, bored of the same old black look, will be having a turn at white this time around (if there is the option)

divabimbers

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2007
It's got to be white since black, as awesome as it would look, is just too impractical for here in Arizona especially in the Phoenix area during summer.

TheCheapGeek

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
If the white looks like it does in that render then sign me up. It makes it look look more like an aluminum back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.