Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Do you love the buttons? My wife has a symmetry on her 12 and I hate the buttons. After a while they lose the click and I long press every time I use the power button.

I looked at the revision yesterday and liked the grip.
It’s a really nice case. I got the black to go with my space black 14 PM.

MagSafe is strong as well

Reactions: Hooterville

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Does anybody have the storm blue silicone case with a space black phone? If so, could you post pics of it?

seajewel

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2010
I ordered a random Amazon silicone case and am so far very happy with the fit and feel. I just ordered another color. Ultimately I probably want a Magsafe case and try out a Popsocket that goes with a magsafe case as the weight of the Pros now bothers me when reading in bed, etc. (coming from an iPhone X and having a lingering dominant arm shoulder injury) but I find that this adds a nice feel to the phone without adding too much weight. I thought about going naked to save as much weight as possible but have an upcoming trip and especially for the trip I figured a case wouldn't hurt, but now I like this case a lot so we'll see! I forgot how much additional expenditure cases can add to a new purchase though. It's not just the upgrade cost when changing phones.

reeneebob

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2015
Same exact combo for me! Reminds me of the old midnight blue case. So glad this case is more of a navy blue rather than purple

I guess it must matter what phone it’s on, because it’s VERY purple with my purple phone.

It’s an exact match for the camera bump purple, and that bump ain’t blue lol.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
this moment case has a "dip" at the bottom:

this peak design case also has the "dip":
I currently have the Moment and like it…but the speaker and lightning port cutout cuts into my pinky when I use it to support the phone.

The Peak looks nice but it’s got that square on the back….I’ll have to see what that is.

Any others with the “dip” as both suggestions were right on!

Tara Luvs Apple

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
I bought the Casetify Ultra Impact for my 14 Pro and I swear it does not fit. I had one for my 11 Pro that fit fine. But this one is very difficult to get in and I am able to get three sides in with some force. I am afraid to push the fourth side in since it would have to be very forceful and I am nervous to break the phone.

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
ordered a caudabe synthesis case after the posts and video from @LLL1424. i do like it, a quality case. but, there is an opening "slit" under each button and you can force a wobble if you press on the left corner of the phone while flat on a table. the buttons are really nice though, with a good natural feel to them as if you didn’t have a case on the phone. all in all a really nice case.

• Love
Reactions: Jaggrey and LLL1424

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Probably going to swap out for a Umber leather and Storm Blue silicone. Probably will look clean on the white/silver.

Umber is so nice! I love it with the Space Black, I’m sure it will look awesome on Silver as well. By the way just came back from the Apple Store and picked up a Midnight leather case and I have to say the new white/silver Pro looks awesome! Super fresh white compared to last year’s.

8e1d6578738b7d89a0bb88d4411408fc.jpg

Last edited:

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Umber is so nice! I love it with the Space Black, I’m sure it will look awesome on Silver as well. By the way just came back from the Apple Store and picked up a Midnight leather case and I have to say the new white/silver Pro looks awesome! Super fresh white compared to last year’s.

Does the midnight leather still have that navy blue tint in the sun?

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC

I picked it up. It feels just like the Totallee hard case. For the price I would rather buy this Ringke clear case than spend $30+ on the Totallee. It’s not slippery and didn’t feel thick. I’m only sending it back because it feels the same as my Totallee case.

Reactions: thatappleguytoday

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

Probably just me, but I love when the case is done properly with the logo pressed into the case like that. So clean.

Reactions: Sal09 and Hansana

tsturbo

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2008
Does the ip14 version have space next to buttons and can see bezel?
how is the camera bump on the right side? How does it compare to the sheath if you had one prior? Guessing it
lays flat (no rocking) with screen facing up?

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
ordered a caudabe synthesis case after the posts and video from @LLL1424. i do like it, a quality case. but, there is an opening "slit" under each button and you can force a wobble if you press on the left corner of the phone while flat on a table. the buttons are really nice though, with a good natural feel to them as if you didn’t have a case on the phone. all in all a really nice case.
I ordered one as well. Waiting for the blue one to come in. Can you post some pictures of yours?

zephiK

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2021
I have a free Mous limitless 5.0 for a iPhone 14 Pro 6.1 inch though. They sent me the next day the right one Mous limitless 5.0 for iPhone 14 Pro Max 6.7 inch! I was surprised. Knew something was fishy when I opened the case because it was basically the same size as my iPhone 11. I didn't think Apple could fit a 6.7 inch phone to look as small as a iPhone 11 lol.

Mous said to keep it or give it away! So that is why I am giving it away.

First person that says they want it or pms me gets it!

It is just a normal black mouse limitless 5.0 case. The $64.99 one.
That's so weird because the same thing happened last year. I received the "Pro" version of the case instead of "Pro Max"! When I first saw the case, I was like... WAIT! did I order the case for the wrong iPhone version?

They did take care of me and sent me the Pro Max version shortly after which is good on their part.

Brooke795

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2016
San Diego
In addition to my chalk pink color I found a beautiful live edge from carved that caught my eye! So I have this one ordered. Good start to my 14 pro max!

Attachments

• 3EBD235D-A4B7-4DB3-BEEA-541C287FB3D2.png
    3EBD235D-A4B7-4DB3-BEEA-541C287FB3D2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 118

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
I didn't think there was Pitaka Air for the 14 pro is there?
good catch! It is indeed the magez case 3. To me it seems the same as my old air. I don’t know if I could delineate the differences if I was holding my air case from my iPhone pro max 12 up to the new magez case 3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.