Which Cases are You All Getting with Your New iPhones?

mxidis88

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2013
SLC, UT
I know I'll probably get a case and like something thin. I bought the 6 and wanted to know what cases you guys have picked out.

irnchriz

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2005
Scotland
Apple Product (Red) silicon case for the 6 Plus. Also ordered some cargo pants and a bum bag (fanny pack).

UncleSchnitty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
I fell in love with the life proof case after I got one for my 4s. Its saved my phone many times on camping, hiking climbing trips but to a less extreme from accidents at home and by pools. The downside is it adds bulk but its worth it for me.

MattMJB0188

macrumors 68000
Dec 28, 2009
Not sure if anyone likes Speck, but they have already favored the iPhone 6 (4.7) model with their best-selling CandyShell cases.

appledude411

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I'm thinking to not order a leather case if you got the PLUS. Having that catch all the time on an already large phone might be a problem.

GrumpyMom

macrumors G3
Sep 11, 2014
Oh I like the look of that! But I'm trying to avoid those fold over latches because I'm still under the delusion I'll be able fit this monster into the pocket of some of my jeans and jackets. Still that's tempting for those of us going the wallet route.

I'm considering this one, the Sena Heritage Wallet Book http://www.senacases.com/product/heritage-wallet-book-iphone-6-plus/

I prefer the look of the brown leather but as a woman with a lot of black clothes and other accessories I need to coordinate with, I'll get the black, which should also look nice with my space gray 6+.

Oh and I'll probably get something like a Lifeproof case for when I'm working outdoors. Thanks for the rec, Uncle Schnitty.

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
I found an incredible wallet case from a small, boutique manufacturer but don't wanna post the link until my pre-order is confirmed because everyone will flood them with orders and get mine backed up. :D:cool:

:apple:

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
I found an incredible wallet case from a small, boutique manufacturer but don't wanna post the link until my pre-order is confirmed because everyone will flood them with orders and get mine backed up. :D:cool:

You're mean :p

GrumpyMom

macrumors G3
Sep 11, 2014

No problem! Please share when you can, though!

p.s. I'm not buying just yet anyway. I want to be sure AT&T actually sends me the IPhone at least in late October like they say they will, and that I'll still even want it by then after I play with it in person at the store.

Uofmtiger

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2010
Memphis
I fell in love with the life proof case after I got one for my 4s. Its saved my phone many times on camping, hiking climbing trips but to a less extreme from accidents at home and by pools. The downside is it adds bulk but its worth it for me.
I love the lifeproof on my 4s and iPad 3, but it may change the 6+ from a pocketable device to a device that won't fit in the pocket. I will keep my eye on it, though.

I ordered the black Apple silicone case to be a place holder until I see a case that I really like. The cases that double as stands look very useful.