Which company do you think makes the best cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RonHC, Jul 2, 2010.

1. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

I have not really bought a lot of cases
    In fact I recall only having 3

I wanna know your opinion on what company makes the best cases

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

I loved my incase slider on my 3G/3GS and iPod Touch

3. onep00nis macrumors member

I like incase cases the best. Just waiting for iPhone 4 cases.

4. cciliberto33 macrumors regular

5. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I used the following casemate, incipio, body glove, iluv, marware, iskinz, and ifrogz. I have a bodyglove for my iPhone 4 right now and I think it's the best it has a plaid fabric that adds durability and is not flaking like the others with a Matte finish.

6. MacBacker macrumors member

I like both the iSkin Solo FX SE and the InCase Slider.

7. mranderson930 macrumors member

+1

8. cole01 macrumors 6502

I totally agree, I'm a really big fan of their pixel skin case (it's protected my phones from many otherwise detrimental falls). I used incase sliders on my 2G and 3GS for a while but I didn't like how dirt/dust would scratch the bezel...plus, all of my incase products have had questionable build quality.

9. Built macrumors 68020

I've had the Contour black polycarb case on both my previous iPhones, and they both still look like new.

I have the Contour iSee on my iPod Touch, and, it too, still looks amazing, even though dropped in the gym a ton of times.

Nothing yet on my i4 other than the cheap Meritline rubberized case...which I admit looks incredible.

10. Holty123 macrumors 6502

Holty123

11. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

This.

12. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

I sure do wish OTTERBOX would go ahead and start selling the IP4 case.. It's a matter of minutes until i drop this thing.

13. MassiveAttack macrumors 6502a

14. touchmonkey macrumors 6502

Speck, case-mate, switcheasy...all the biggies make good cases. Just depends on your preference.
    Have a Speck toughskin on my 3g....awesome. Got the case-mate vroom for the 4. Nice price ($15 delivered), simple, screen protector included.
    Have an issue though with the lack of tackiness on silicone cases.
    edit: wish speck made the toughskin for the 4.....gonna try and mod mine to fit the 4....
    mine is at a sort facility 20 miles away and if not delivered today, won't be until tuesday i suppose....arggggh

15. yentrog31 macrumors regular

yentrog31

Switcheasy hands down...best lineup..I have over 30 cases over the yr thru trade, contests and $$$.I gave all my sliders away..they scratch the bezel oh so minutely.But there are a lot of great cases like others said..depends on your pref....glta

16. soulghost macrumors regular

soulghost

+1

17. barkomatic macrumors 68040

I also like the Speck pixelskin. My 3G never got a scratch while it was on despite being dropped directly onto concrete sidewalks a few times. Now that I'll be using a glass iPhone I'm getting another. :)

18. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68030

ugahairydawgs

To me you can't do better than Seidio's Innocase Surface. I have used them on my Blackberriys in the past and I will be getting one for the iPhone 4 just as soon as they get it out.

www.seidio.com

19. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I don't think there is one company that makes the best case anymore than there is one car maker that makes the best cars. There are a lot of good companies that make good cases, and also manage to come out with some losers too. Not every case is for everyone -- we all have our peccadillos.

Read reviews, take a look at the video reviews on YouTube. If possible view the case yourself before buying.

20. mhdena macrumors 6502

http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-cases/iphone-4-cases/

Coming soon, you can put in your email address for notification of when available.

After using a Blackberry Curve for 3 yrs with a silicone sleeve, there is no way I will use any phone without some sort of sleeve/case. And after playing with the iphone 4 and seeing an otterbox, that's what it needs imo, to much plastic/glass to get scratched or cracked.

21. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

I agree with Chupa but since your asking opinions I will add mine.
    I have been using Seidio Cases since the early days and think they are great and I like the option of using the swivel case if the need arises. The Two work well together. Colors are an added bonus.

Seidio Cases

I do wish they would offer one with no Logo window tho.

22. xxxsteveoxxx macrumors member

xxxsteveoxxx

INCASE!!!!!!! Just wait for the slider for iphone 4, You know its coming.