Which iPhone 6/6 plus color are you pre ordering?

Which color are you getting?

• Total voters

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
I know this has probably been posted before but I'm just excited about it and we need to kill some time till 3 am loll :D...best time of the year at MacRumors imo:apple::apple:...

gagecloutier

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
I'm about 80% settled on Space Gray. The runner up is Silver. I still have ~1.5 hours to finalize that decision. :rolleyes:

Ortiz7983

Suspended
Aug 6, 2012
White. Every iPhone I've had has been black.
Same for me dude. I've always done black and the wife white. Like the black at first but end up liking my wife's white one. White one for sure this time. And I've had all the iPhones since the first one.

Mac Wolf

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2014
Yesterday was 60/40 in favor of silver. Earlier today swung back to 50/50 silver and space grey. Now 70/30 space grey.

I've had a white iphone 5 for two years. Time to go back to black.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
it's not that serious.

----------

Wow I'm surprised nobody wants the gold, last year everyone was fighting to get the gold as it was sold out everywhere...
Never said it was serious, neither is mine, I'm just bored waiting for pre-orders to go live. Sorry I'm excited...

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
No worries! To put this back on topic, I'm surprised that the gold isn't higher in votes, like you mentioned the gold seemed to be very sought after last year.
my last two iPhones were black or space grey, so I'm thinking of a change this year...and I believe I can exchange the color as long I'm in the 14 day window? not sure though...

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
my last two iPhones were black or space grey, so I'm thinking of a change this year...and I believe I can exchange the color as long I'm in the 14 day window? not sure though...
Correct, you would be able to exchange within the 14-day window. Although, it depends on where you order from as some will charge a "re-stocking fee". Last time I checked, apple.com did not have a re-stocking fee. Unfortunately the apple store is down so I cannot confirm this at this time, but here is the link from a google search: http://store.apple.com/us/help/returns_refund

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
Correct, you would be able to exchange within the 14-day window. Although, it depends on where you order from as some will charge a "re-stocking fee". Last time I checked, apple.com did not have a re-stocking fee. Unfortunately the apple store is down so I cannot confirm this at this time, but here is the link from a google search: http://store.apple.com/us/help/returns_refund
still debating between the gold and the space grey :confused: I have 1 hour to decide loll

makerleone

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2014
USA
Space grey is all time favorite color for me. so i am planning to go with iPhone 6 4.7" space grey and 16GB. :D

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
Geez I still can't decide - silver or space gray…I know deep down I like the silver more, but every iPhone I've had has been silver, a change wouldn't be bad. But then I play with my space gray nano 7G (which I got by mistake when trying to get a silver one) and try to decide if I really like that color, especially on something much larger…something about the gray/black is so generic Motorola looking.

only 45 minutes left to figure it out

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
Geez I still can't decide - silver or space gray…I know deep down I like the silver more, but every iPhone I've had has been silver, a change wouldn't be bad. But then I play with my space gray nano 7G (which I got by mistake when trying to get a silver one) and try to decide if I really like that color, especially on something much larger…something about the gray/black is so generic Motorola looking.

lmaooo same situation here..good luck

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Same for me dude. I've always done black and the wife white. Like the black at first but end up liking my wife's white one. White one for sure this time. And I've had all the iPhones since the first one.
Me three I've had almost every gen iPhone and all have been black/silver/gray of some sort. I'm going white and gold to flip things up. The gold always caught my eye I'm getting it. :)

----------

The silver looks outdated to me and like the 1st gen iPhone lol

leletyM3

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2010
5S was gold so I ll do Silver or Space Gray. I was disappointed about my 5 when the black started to peeling of on the sides :(

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
5S was gold so I ll do Silver or Space Gray. I was disappointed about my 5 when the black started to peeling of on the sides :(
I'm exactly the opposite, I had the space grey, now the gold, can't wait to get it!!!

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I was totally on the fence between gold and silver and ended up letting tech decide for me. I had preorders pending in both the iPhone (silver) and iPad (gold) app. It added both to the cart but went through on the iPad, so gold it is.