Which is the best sim to unlock iPhone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kartikbanasl, Jan 24, 2008.

1. kartikbanasl macrumors newbie

Hi,

Which is the best sim to use for getting iPhone unlocked. There are so many available on ebay. Its really confusing. Also I am planning to use the iPhone in India.

If there is any post which will help me decide which sim to buy for unlock ?

Thanks
    Kartik

2. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

well i use iphonesimfree and it survived all firmwares so far, i like it but you have to pay 60 bucks. i recommend freeit4less store great service check them out if not then turbosim which you still pay for a hardware mod, and then anysim which is free but a pain since every firmware bricks it i used it and then switched to ipsf, anysim in my opinion sucks

3. klymr macrumors 65816

I'd also like to know the answer, but for an iPhone in the USA. There are about a thousand different choices so I have no clue where to even start.

4. akhentek macrumors member

akhentek

friends and family have stuck with bladox
    turbosim and all had perfect results so far

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Since you are getting an iPhone soon, it is most likely an OTB (Out of the Box) 1.1.2 firmware version. Hence, only TurboSIM or StealthSIM (other types also, just mentioning common) work since these are hardware unlocks.

iPhone SimFree (IPSF) only works on iPhones that have 1.1.1 OTB or less than 1.1.1, this method doesn't work anymore. anySIM is also broken and doesn't work.

My advice, get a StealthSIM since TurboSIM doesn't work with 1.1.3.

6. klymr macrumors 65816

How about a NextSIM? A guy at work just got a NextSIM X or something like that. He hasn't upgraded to 1.1.3 obviously, but what do you think?

7. macmalaga macrumors newbie

macmalaga

Nextsim 2 in Spain

I´m living now at Malaga, southern Spain and Nextsim2 works perfect on my iphone, which comes from USA, not UK or France, now running 1.1.2 jailbreaked. :)

8. munroe macrumors regular

Jav6454,

Where did you get this information? I haven't seen that confirmed yet.

9. ndwgolf macrumors regular