Hi, On my previous 15" MBP (late 2011) my dGPU died (Radeongate). This was last year, before Apple issued a recall, and I've had another company try to fix it by replacing the Radeon video chip (proper replacement, no reballing). Unfortunately, the replacement didn't work. And I guess Apple would notice that someone's already worked on the machine, so I guess I don't qualify for the recall programme. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I've been working on an 2.5 GHz i7 Macmini ever since my MBP died, and I'm very happy with it. Intel 4000 seems good enough for what I do (which includes high-end retouching with heaps of layers etc...) I would like to buy a used Macbook which I'll use maybe 10% of the time (when I travel). The other 90%, I'll do on my MacMini. I'd like a reasonably powerful machine. Something snappy (SSD), reasonable battery performance (about 5-6 hours of working in Keynote, Powerpoint, e-mails, occasional Photoshop). Options are: MBP 13" or 15". Or Macbook Air. Retina is not important. 2011 or 2012 models maybe, to keep cost down. What I _DONT_ want is another machine with a dGPU. Built-in Intel graphics is good enough. What would you recommend? What's best "bang for the buck"? Any particular models/years to avoid because they have known problems? Thank you for your advice!