Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

morgan-e

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2003
Illinois, USA
haha, i got all the way to the end of the thread and someone already mentioned `the mouse.` i think it looks great and want to know if it feels as solid as the apple branded mouse (blue tooth would be GREAT).

right now i use a black notebook USB optical mouse i used on my old toshiba satellite. it matched that (black with grey scroll wheel) and sticks out like a sore thumb on my AlPB, but it gets the job done and is small enough with a short enough chord that it never gets in the way. it has four buttons (right, left, the scroll wheel is a button, as well as a button around the scroll wheel). it works seemlessly with OS X, so it is fine for now.

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by morgan-e
haha, i got all the way to the end of the thread and someone already mentioned `the mouse.` i think it looks great and want to know if it feels as solid as the apple branded mouse (blue tooth would be GREAT).

right now i use a black notebook USB optical mouse i used on my old toshiba satellite. it matched that (black with grey scroll wheel) and sticks out like a sore thumb on my AlPB, but it gets the job done and is small enough with a short enough chord that it never gets in the way. it has four buttons (right, left, the scroll wheel is a button, as well as a button around the scroll wheel). it works seemlessly with OS X, so it is fine for now.

sorry guys guess they removed it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.