Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheDeviceUser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 20, 2014
U.K
So, Apple released a plethora of new straps for Watch yesterday, many have now moved to 3-4 Week Shipping Times.

So, which Strap's have you bought, or if you haven't bought any, let others know why.

I'll start, I bought a Royal Blue Sport Band and a Black Nylon Band.

icedlatte

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
NH
So, Apple released a plethora of new straps for Watch yesterday, many have now moved to 3-4 Week Shipping Times.

So, which Strap's have you bought, or if you haven't bought any, let others know why.

I'll start, I bought a Royal Blue Sport Band and a Black Nylon Band.

I bought a yellow sport band and will get it on Thursday. Alas, I'm in love with the yellow modern buckle but couldn't see paying $250.

Reactions: Simche

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Scuba Blue nylon strap. Don't really like any of the new Sport Band colours, and although the white and Storm Grey leather loops looks great, can't justify spending that much on a band.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
I want to see the gray leather loop and gray classic buckle in person before getting it for my space black. May be a while but no rush. I think these will be a beautiful combo with the space black.

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
I have a stainless steel 42 mm watch and ordered a nylon-band-royalblue.
nylon-band-royalblue-201603.0.jpg

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
I haven't decided yet. I need to see them in person.

I'll either buy a gold/Royal blue nylon band and the red classic buckle. Or the red modern buckle.

Reactions: Neco1963

slesherinyork

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
Just received my black nylon from UPS... here are some pics with my stainless steel watch. Have a gold and royal blue coming tomorrow I'm going to use with my gold sport watch... will post pics once here in hand.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 762
  • IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 733
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 761
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 739

Sigoogle

macrumors member
Dec 26, 2015
UK
I will be ordering the 42mm Royal Blue Sports AW in the next month or two, and at some point, i'll probably order the Light Pink sports band and the Black Milanese loop because holy crap that looks so good :D

I'll also be ordering the PRODUCT Red band and i'll be getting the silver Milanese loop from CEX for my new AWS, my boyfriend will be taking ownership of my current AW because, he's kinda interested in the idea of it, but not that interested in the price lol, so i'm helping him save money, and also, i'll be getting the bigger size and slightly bigger battery, which was what i wanted in the first place.

Reactions: ladytonya

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I ordered the yellow sports band. I have a lot going on financially, so I'm going to hold off on the black milanese loop for a while.

Nell

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2012
London
No picture but, having had a look at the new straps in the Apple Store earlier, I think that's the one I'm most likely to go for (and/or possibly the Pearl nylon one).

Jvjlite

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2015
I bit the bullet & ordered the red MB - listed w/a 2-3 week expected delivery. Just received an email that it shipped today, will receive tomorrow!

kjm18

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2014
Hexham, UK
Ordered a black nylon band from the online store as local Apple Stores don't have any in stock. Chose carrier delivery, estimated arrival March 31- April 7

Last edited:

SidBoggle

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2007
Bucks, UK
Just received delivery of the pearl nylon and yellow sport - I shall be keeping both. The sport band is a nice rich shade of yellow, almost mustard in lower lighting.

I'm very impressed with the Nylon. It's really comfortable and looks great with the SS watch. I do wonder how it will hold up to dirt and sweat though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.