Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
The yellow band just got delivered and its looking not as bright as the pictures. I'm a little unhappy with that. I'll be looking to exchange this next week.

Its much more of mustard color then bright yellow which is what I wanted.

antnee

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2014
The yellow band just got delivered and its looking not as bright as the pictures. I'm a little unhappy with that. I'll be looking to exchange this next week.

Its much more of mustard color then bright yellow which is what I wanted.

The sports or modern? can you post a pic?

Mac2me

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2015
Just received delivery of the pearl nylon and yellow sport - I shall be keeping both. The sport band is a nice rich shade of yellow, almost mustard in lower lighting.

I'm very impressed with the Nylon. It's really comfortable and looks great with the SS watch. I do wonder how it will hold up to dirt and sweat though.

I'd love to see a photo of your pearl nylon on your wrist. I have a SS as well and wondering how well looks wise it pairs with it. Thanks.

SidBoggle

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2007
Bucks, UK
Unfortunately the lighting is not great in here so I have had to use the flash. It gives the general idea though. I would say the pearl looks slightly greyer than it does in these pics.

The yellow sport really does change depending on the lighting. It reminds me of when I received the dark blue sport band, initially It looked virtually indistinguishable from the black and I almost sent it back. It was only when I saw it the next day in the daylight that I realised how nice it was.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458768038.108219.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458768056.010365.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458768076.392223.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458768099.029654.jpg

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
I ordered the scuba blue , I just hope it's as turquoise as it looks on  website . Scheduled March 30-April 6 .
If anyone gets one before , please post a picture !

Reactions: ladytonya

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
I ordered the scuba blue , I just hope it's as turquoise as it looks on  website . Scheduled March 30-April 6 .
If anyone gets one before , please post a picture !
Same! Mines scheduled between March 31st and April 7.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
Just received my black nylon band. I LOVE IT! :D

It matches the colour of the SGS perfectly, and looks very classy.

When light hits it, it gives off the impression of being metallic, almost looks like the milanese loop!

Couldn't be happier, especially since the buckle is also space grey.

TasheRAWR

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2015
London, United Kingdom
I don't know if this is actually just been added but I just noticed on the website that the classic buckle is available in midnight blue. I remember this being edition exclusive. I know the first classic buckles had been updated due to design issues. I was wondering from anyone that may have purchased this if the midnight blue is the same as the ones you see on display for the edition or is it a new design?

the future

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2002
My mint green sport band was delivered today. Super nice muted colour and 100 times prettier than the original, rather garish green sport band. Probably my favourite sport band, together with the antique white one.

Reactions: Blueline29

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
My mint green sport band was delivered today. Super nice muted colour and 100 times prettier than the original, rather garish green sport band. Probably my favourite sport band, together with the antique white one.

Love green so want to see this in person. Good review and hope to see it soon.

Just picked up my black nylon. It's fantastic and an easy everyday replacement in casual mode than a sport band. Wanted the storm gray to see in person for my space black SS but they didn't have it. Not a fan of the gray leather loop and material or look of the ridges.

applemaven

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2011
Ohio
I ordered blue jay modern buckle 3/23 & said 2-3 weeks till shipped....Just got email that it shipped today & will be here by 3/28....!! I'm a happy camper :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.