Which product are you most happiest about? iPad vs iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by OskarWillems, Apr 21, 2012.

?

Which product are you most happiest about?

1. iPad

67 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. iPhone

42 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. OskarWillems macrumors newbie

Which product are you most happiest about? iPad vs iPhone?

2. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

3. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    This. New iPhone in October FTW.

5. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

iPad definitely.

I'm not unhappy with my 4S, but it's just become a device I use when necessary. I don't enjoy using it like I do my iPad.

6. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

the ipad. i had a trial iphone for a couple of weeks and wound up giving it back.

the iphone screen is too small and the battery life is not long enough for me. and i hate the fact that i need to pay for a data plan if i want to get one from my carrier.

7. nlkccom macrumors 6502a

8. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

I love both devices but if I had to choose, then I would go with my iPhone. I am happy with both, maybe a bit more with my iPhone.

9. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91

I love both my iPhone 4 and my iPad 3.
    But I'm looking forward to the new iPhone and really hope that the screen is bigger.

10. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

wishful thinking...what makes you think if a new phone is released in Oct that it'll have significantly better battery life. i don't see that happening this year.

11. noteple macrumors 65816

noteple

iPad gives me the most joy and the iPhone the most frustration.
    But I still love them both.

12. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

13. urkel macrumors 68030

14. T5BRICK macrumors G3

T5BRICK

iPhone. My iPad really only gets used when I want a bigger screen and I can't use my MBP for whatever reason.

15. JohnDoe98 macrumors 68020

The ipad 3 battery is much stronger than the ipad 2, yet the ipad 3 is barely bigger than the ipad 2. Now, the iphone doesn't need the same cpu/gpu combo as the ipad 3 to achieve retina screen, so it could use the new battery tech simply to extend usage life of the device. Yes LTE will drain a bit more than 3G, but the total result should be an increase in battery life since the biggest drain on the ipad 3 is the screen, assuming Apple is willing to potentially make the new iphone a smidge bigger/heavier, as it did with the new ipad.

16. richardmu macrumors 6502a

Love them both but use the ipad 2 more. Returned the 3 after a few days!

The phone is used as an expensive touch+. I just sold my old touch on ebay and I now use the 4s instead. Don't have much use for a phone but I like the extras I get with the 4s even though siri is pretty useless in the UK.

17. nfl46 macrumors 604

18. Apple fanboy macrumors Core

Apple fanboy

Couldn't agree more. My current and first iPhone changed the way I live. Befor I had a really old crapy phone with rubish games and no Internet or email. I couldn't go back to that. The iPad although is better for all I mentioned above is not something I have on me all the time (like in the pub or at work). I love them both and they have convinced me that apple is the way to go. My next machine will be a 2012 iMac and then my family is complete.

19. mushtama macrumors member

I have an iPad 2 and iPhone 4 and as much as I love the ipad (use it more than my MBP) I have to go with the iPhone, mainly as it's always with me and use it for everything.

20. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

21. SmittS macrumors regular

The new iPad is the class of all tablets. You would have to be completely out of touch with reality not to see that.

I love my iPhone 4s better than any other phone I've tried, but the line between the iPhone and W7 and Android phones is starting to blur in my opinion. The new iPhone needs some upgrades this iteration to keep it ahead of the pack, and that starts with a larger screen. It doesn't end there, but it does start there.

That said, I use my iPhone all day everyday and couldn't imagine being without it. My iPad is great and I use it when I can, but it's a want item, not a need.

22. jacob-07 macrumors regular

/thread

23. Nevzorus macrumors 6502

I don't know, it's a hard question to answer.
    Since the iPhone and iPad is pretty the same, then i would say the iPad. It has a bigger screen and is more fun to play games on, watch movies on, write stuff on.

24. cdmoore74 macrumors 68020

Should add Android phone as an option. Some here (including myself) have a iPad and a Android phone. Apple controls the tablet market but the iphone brings nothing I want. No LTE and a small screen are my primary reasons for disliking it. I'm not one of these fanboys that buy everything Apple, Google or Microsoft.

25. bembol macrumors 65816

bembol

I won't be happy until the iPad gets a Video Playlist.

My vote goes to my iPhone.