Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
The Gentlemen was top notch...!

The one thing I hate about being able to actually binge a series from the drop (rather than waiting for all seasons episodes to be available and then binging) is the indeterminable wait for the next season to drop...

I have the last episode to go but been stretching this series out for the past 3 weeks as I’m enjoying it so much. Love the cars in it too and for anybody interested the Land Rovers were supplied by Urban Automotive a partner of Yiannimze which is a cool watch of YouTube if you are into cars. I do find this series hilarious in parts too and nice to see Vinny Jones back to his best. I am old enough to remember him playing for Wimbledon

Reactions: pachyderm

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
Watched it as it’s on Paramount +, loved every minute of it, recommended by me. Funny and fun.

IMG_0076.png

Last edited:

Moncler

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2024
7.5-8/10

The plot of the series is not bad, a lot of action, drama and other things - i approve.

1679392430_zdcxxkb2gpa.jpg

Don Quixote

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2023
The Gentlemen was top notch...!

The one thing I hate about being able to actually binge a series from the drop (rather than waiting for all seasons episodes to be available and then binging) is the indeterminable wait for the next season to drop...

I enjoyed it very much.

A little disappointed...
that Eddie didn't get out of business...

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Pretty much the same for me... I'm not a fan of rooting for the bad guys...

The Godfather a great film... can't stand it because I root for the bad guys... all crime films are that way for me.
I felt that confusion when as a teen I saw "Das Boot" for the first time. For those who don't know, this was a famous and very realistic film following the crew of a German submarine (U-Boat) during WWII.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.