• White/Silver iPhone 5s w/ black apple leather case

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Space Gray iPhone 5s w/ black apple leather case

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters

SPEEDwithJJ

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
Which color offered by Apple for the iPhone do you like? I think that is most important simply because you're the one who is going to be using the phone everyday.

mcfinch

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2010
The big reason I am not sure is because it seams like so much of ios 7 is white which I think will look better on a white phone.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68030
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
In the end, your going to be the one deciding which color to buy, however I will chime in with with my 2 cents.

I currenetly have the white/black combo, although I'm using a 5 and not a 5s. It looks sharp, better then the bumper I was using from Target, IMO. I constantly get compliments on the contrast. Plus, this case looks and feels premium, like the iPhone and unlike the iPhone 4 Bumper (and I loved the bumper).

I hope Apple does something of the like later this year with the iPhone 6. I'll probably get another white phone/black case, unless they have gold or don't have white or gold (then I'd get Space Gray).

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
Get what you like, it's going to be your phone.

Personally, I'd go with the Silver, but they are all sleek and classy looking.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
The big reason I am not sure is because it seams like so much of ios 7 is white which I think will look better on a white phone.
Again, you need to decide based on your preference. That really doesn't factor into my decision making for device color.

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
Which color offered by Apple for the iPhone do you like? I think that is most important simply because you're the one who is going to be using the phone everyday.
Hey Speed, Haven't seen much of you at the Sony forum. So what laptop will you now replace your Vaio Z with now that Sony is phasing out VAIO's? Huge discussion over at Notebookreview.com as you may know.

mcfinch

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2010
I ended up going with the space grey and apple leather case. It looks stunning. :D

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
They both look pretty good IMO. After having both colors of the iPhone, I can say that it doesn't really matter to me.