Only two officially approved NVIDIA GPUs without separate drivers for Mojave:
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000 for Mac
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 Mac Edition
thank you, but i did not ask for a nvidia card, i asked amd card, cause all nvidia card cant work under mojave except 680
i repeat, i know 680 and other nvidia can do more than 3 monitors under high sierra, i know too 680 can have 4 monitors under mojave, i need a amd card can do 3 or 4 monitors under mojave. thank you for your attention
My RX580 did three displays at once. One 1080 and two at 1440. It’ll do it
thank you for your help, i've already ordered two of them to test, they are on the way to post to me, will keep informed the resultes, but one question: doesn't have difference between 4g and 8g version?
Asking "supports 3 displays" is meaningless, without specifying resolution.
You also didn't mention what computer you are using. Are you talking about an external enclosure?
FWIW, iMac Pro monitor support without any external processor is:
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and:
- Two 5120‑by‑2880 (5K) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
- Four 3840-by-2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
- Four 4096‑by‑2304 (4K) external displays at 60Hz with support for millions of colors
hi thank you for your help, i have 2k 3k and 4k monitors, but no matter which resolution, i want just a card can support 3 or 4 displays under mojave, flashed or not