Please help.. I just brought the MacBook Pro 13" in December. Unfortunently I plugged it into the surge protector and as I was moving away the little white box sparked. Now I cannot charge my MacBook and it is completely dead. I went to a store thinking "if I buy another adapter then I will be good".. NOT.. It is not charging and the light is not working. I went back to the store thinking the adapter was faulty, but it light up and charged every computer he put it on except mine. Any help or assistance. I just got this and I use this computer to DJ with along with other things. Please Please Help... Is my Macbook fried.. Oh yeah it still worked fine and everything, just couldnt charge nor reconized the new adapter. And it's dead. What to do..