Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
I got a white and just got my Macally black leather case for it. Now it's Sexy... and I don't have to really worry about it getting scratched... I also like the leather look on it. Makes it a little thicker but I feel more safe carrying it around to places.

Though I've seen the Macally on Black Macbooks before in pics and that looks pretty hot too. I just like the while keyboard though. Makes it so you can see what needs cleaning.

smooth

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2007
Detroit
I've never really closely compared the two, but our church (until recently) had a white iBook. It was about 3 years old and there was a bit of yellow discoloration to it. It was most noticeable with the keyboard, which is completely different on the MacBooks. It was also there with the top casing.

I went with the black because I avoid white on all major purchases just because things show up on white much easier. However, if money was an issue I would have gone with white.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.