Who got a flawless iPhone?

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I was scared seeing some of the "bad" display threads but mine passed all the tests. No abnormal flashlights/light bleed. No scuffs or marks. No lint. No dead pixels. The wifi hasn't dropped for me seems fast. I absolutely love my 6 its the perfect size.

http://iphonedpt.awardspace.com/
Pixel test

Last edited:

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
I didn't inspect under a microscope like some people, but I did check for dead pixels. Nothing stood out for me, so I'm good!

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
So far, so good. Though, I almost "dropped" it. When I was opening the box, the phone just slipped out; it was a bit hard to take off the top part of the box.

Also, anyone notice the shipping box is bigger than usual? I mean, I've upgraded to every iteration and I've always had them shipped and this is the first time the box wasn't close to the size of the iPhone box.

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
I'd say my iPhone is ***Flawless. The only complaint I have is this loud and tinny vibration motor, but that seems to be the case with all of these phones.

JawneeWin

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2013
My phone did have problems connecting to wifi initially, but it was fixed after restarting my phone.

Aside from that, no dead pixels, lint, dents, scratches or anything. I'm very satisfied.

Inhalant

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2014
Calgary
I have a "flawless" phone, it just happens that I incorrectly jammed a cut down micro sim into it. It works, but it isn't coming out anytime soon. Talk about closed system, Steve jobs would be proud \sarcasm

iphonehype

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2012
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB. Flawless or every level. Works like a cham, no complains. Apple went all out on this one!

KittyToy

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2007
Davenport
I'm getting envy because my phone been at my house since 3:52 n I won't be home till 8. I wanna play with my new toy lol

benboy12

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2014
I have not noticed any dead pixels, yellowing, or other physical defect on mine so far

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
I've got a flawless phone. Absolutely love the thing. The 6 is the perfect size, I'm really glad I didn't get a plus.

darkflounder

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2008
SF Bay Area, California
My 6Plus 128GB Space Grey is perfect as far as I can tell so far. No dead or bright pixels, no scratches.

Thanks for not disappointing me Apple. Been anxiously awaiting this phone for a long time now.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
My 64 gb space gray iPhone 6 is flawless and it's the way I intend to keep it for as long as I have it. They did IMO A REALLY great job with this phone. The seamless design is really nice. Also the antenna lines are not that great big of a deal when you have it in hand.

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
Both my wife and I got our phones and they are flawless. I got the 6 Plus Silver 64 GB and she got the 6 Gold 64 GB. We both love them and love our choices.

So....anways.......

See you all next year! lol

ZhenyaF

macrumors 6502
Mar 28, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
So far, so good. Though, I almost "dropped" it. When I was opening the box, the phone just slipped out; it was a bit hard to take off the top part of the box.

Also, anyone notice the shipping box is bigger than usual? I mean, I've upgraded to every iteration and I've always had them shipped and this is the first time the box wasn't close to the size of the iPhone box.
I got 2 phones today - 1 came in a small box as usual, the other came in a much bigger box, with the iPhone box being taped down with stretchable film

I got one that is flawless, just like all the other iPhones, iPod, iPads, MBA and
rMBP I've had/have.....
I got 2 perfect phones today, same as you, never had problem with any iDevices out of the box

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.