Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Since March 2005, I have bought 724 songs and music videos from iTunes. That includes exactly 30 full albums at £7.90 each which equals exactly £237. All the other individual songs probably come up to around £200, so altogether, about £450 ($912). :eek: Talking about it like that makes it sound like more than it really is, over 2 years, its roughly £15 a month. That's not too bad is it? :)

Borracho400

macrumors member
May 7, 2007
On average I buy 2 albums and about 6 songs a week. That's the joy of it for me... hear a great song, then buy it instantly.

Anyone know who the latest iPod ad music is by (1,2,3,4...) ?

I was wondering about that song as well, does anybody know it? All of my music is bought from iTunes, but a lot of my music is ripped of from cd's, which accounts for about 80% of my music.

Borracho400

macrumors member
May 7, 2007
The song from the new iPod nano ad is called a 1234 and its from Feist. So I answered my own question. You can get a link to that song after watching the new ad on the iPod + iTunes site on apple, to everyone who wanted it.

suneohair

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2006
I won't be buying from iTunes until it is DRM free and lossless. That probably means never for me, but oh well.

dirtleg

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2006
St. Louis
I only use iTunes to rip music from CD's to put on my iPod (old school mini). However my daughter has an iBook at school and she downloads music on occasion. Maybe a couple or three times a month she pulls down a song or album. Usually from bands or artists that I never heard of. She usually burns them to CD to play in her car or boom box. (Do they still call them that?)

kellygeorge

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2007
KCMO
nope

i dont get anything from itunes. in fact, i disable the music store because i think it is annoying. my dad on the other hand has spent thousands on itunes music.

CRAZYBUBBA

macrumors 65816
Mar 28, 2007
Toronto/Houston
I've spent over 100 dollars on itunes, I usually like to buy actual CDs but itunes has alot of hard to find jazz stuff. I've spent in the hundreds of dollars.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.