Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad' started by AppleGoddess, Feb 25, 2011.
I was able to sell today 2 wifi 16G for 400.00 each now using my netbook or a while.
If someone offered me a good cash price for it, I would sell.
But i'm not putting it on eBay or anything. If the new one is amazing then I'll sell and buy a new one. For example if the carbon fiber back rumor was true I don't think I could stop myself from buying it
But if its just a bit more battery power, and a bit faster processor and a bit better screen and a camera. Probably wont bother upgrading at all.
i will buy one the minute its released.
What's the benefit of a carbon fiber back?
Likewise. Short of a retina display, I'll likely stick with my craigslist deal of five weeks ago and bide my time. If the 2nd gen is substantially thinner/lighter and noticeably faster, then I may consider it after a while; but none of those parameters are a pain point in my current usage.
I've got mine for sell right now on the forums. Less than a month old with case and cam kit. I refuse to take 400 for it.
Sad that they are selling for less than an iPhone 4. Lol
what are you selling it for?
I'm keeping mine for posterity. I always regretted selling my first gen iPhone.
I'd have to be blown away by apple to sell my iPad. I'm extremely pleased with what I now have. I see little reason to upgrade to the ipad 2, provided the rumors of the meager update are true.
I had the first iPad & enjoyed it. Then awhile back a friend expressed an interest so I sold it. The plan was to buy the new model.
But now after reading it may be carbon fiber, there's no way I would buy what looks like every boy racers gaudy car.
So I just returned from the Apple store where I bought another original. Now I'm all set.
People really paid $400 for a used item that costs $500 new? Where did you find these people? I have ocean view property to sell them in Arizona.
They were very happy to get them at that low of a price.
i think i did well.
I have my wifi 32Gb on eBay right now. Don't want anything less than $500.
Any thoughts on what is the best forum to sell- craigslist, eBay, etc?
I have 2 iPads, 16g 3G and 64 wifi (got free). I want to keep one, idk witch. Regardless I want around 500 or if possible higher. I'll decide if I even want the new one when the event is over. If I can make a wash with buying and selling then I'll get one regardless.
I have listed my 32gb 3G on eBay, its already over $500. Here is the deal, I paid $730 for it, i'm going to 80% back on it, probably $600 or so. Now I'm going to buy the wifi only version and use my new Mobile Spot on my iPhone to use the data on the new iPad. Things I discovered with my original iPad, I don't need much storage space. I'm streaming most things now, but currently have 12gb of music on my iPad. Well I never listen to my music library on the iPad. I use my iPhone instead with ear buds or in my car with Tunelink Auto. It makes no sense for me to have 3G when I can get mobile hotspot for cheaper and have it use more devices. And there is no way I need more than 16gb of storage conceding that I won't sync my music library. So I'm going to get the new iPad and probably $100 extra to get a new case and apps. It makes compete sense to sell and upgrade.
Got my 16GB wifi day one, and plan on keeping it for a good, long while. I did the same thing with the iPhone - I got the original (and the 4GB no less!) and used it until the 4 came out. I'll probably wait another generation or two with the iPad, until some really revolutionary hardware is released. Besides, I'm still absolutely thrilled with the current iPad, so I don't see much reason at all to upgrade.
Considering it is less than a month old, the charger has never been out of the box, or the sync cable and the USB adaptor of the cam connect has never been used... I would love to get 550 for it all.
Like the guy that just bought one today, I could have saved you money.
Agreed with your last statement. It's good to hear yours is already at least at the $500 mark. I'm feeling good about mine.
Wow you bought an iPad a week before they unveil the new one, just because you heard some rumor? You do realize that even if it was carbon fiber (which it won't be), that it would be painted. Have fun returning that iPad
On march 3rd...
I put mine up on ebay, I'm just unsure on whether to make it a three day auction or a one day?
Not to be a wet blanket, but for you to net $600, it'll need to sell for close to $680 when you factor in the approximately 12% ebay and paypal take off the top. The prices I'm seeing on recent completed auctions doesn't suggest a high probability of getting that much.
I sold a 16GB WiFi+3G (with keyboard dock) for $560 on eBay.
I was disappointed at first, but I guess I shouldn't have expected much more considering next week's announcement.
Even if I buy another iPad, I may keep my first generation model. It is in pristine condition and will be worth something someday. Might be worth it to keep it boxed up for some future sale way down the road.
My sentiments exactly.
Hmm I don't know if I should sell before the announcement or not. I don't think I have that choice anyway, I have two school textbooks on my iPad and if I sold it and the new iPad's aren't available right after they announce them, well, I'd be screwed lol. I've never dealt with either ebay or selling through craigslist. Which one would you guys recommend? Still thinking how much I should sell my 32GB 3G.