Who is your celebrity crush?

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
I have to agree.

In most cases, celebrities are playing a fictional part and are being judged based on their looks.
If the thread was "who is your hero" (male and female)? or, who was your childhood hero - or, whom do you admire - then, it could have been an interesting thread.

But, celebrities.......what a complete waste of time.

Reactions: Meister

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
If the thread was "who is your hero" (male and female)? or, who was your childhood hero - or, whom do you admire - then, it could have been an interesting thread.

I agree.

To answer the question: 1980's Kim Basinger (also as she appears in "L.A. Confidential" a-la Veronica Lake)

TheTruth101

Suspended
Mar 15, 2017

It seems you have to much time, probably you have no friends because of your negativism. If you have nothing important to say go away and stop trolling.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
It seems you have to much time, probably you have no friends because of your negativism. If you have nothing important to say go away and stop trolling.
Thanks for the kind words and character profile.

I note however, that you appear to have little of worth to add to the thread - have you - perchance - any preferences (interesting or otherwise) among the ranks of the vacuous world of celebrity-dom, or would you prefer to pick a fight?

However, to be honest, I see this thread as another example of an intellectually underwhelming - and culturally barren - world inhabited by some that is demonstrated all too often on a number of these threads.

But - each to their own.

It is shocking how much we agree on outside of PRSI ;)
Yes, strange, isn't it? But fun, too, at times.

Last edited: