Who likes the new Mac smell?

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Well? I do and when my iBook gets hot I can still almost smell it after about 4 years lol.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Everyone loves a bit of new car smell! But new Macs do smell good, well my iBook G3 did, do you still get the new Mac smell?

After G

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2003
California
I like it ... even my sister made a nice comment about it when i had all my Mac boxes open while looking for something and my entire room had the "new Mac" smell.

kusanagi

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2007
Can't get enough of it! I worked a contract job for a month instaling iMacs into school classrooms, after that i think i started having withdrawal symptoms!

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
the new mac smell is the most awsomest thing ive ever encounted!!! its unbelieveable. i just wish you could buy a spray of it and put it back onto ur computer/peripheral once its gone away.. maybe use it as deodorant???

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
If I put my nose up against the vent on my iMac I can almost smell the "new mac" smell. PowerBook lost that :eek:

L

Lau

i just wish you could buy a spray of it and put it back onto ur computer/peripheral once its gone away.. maybe use it as deodorant???
Post-It notes smell like new Macs. You could rub them on you. :D

The Macster

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2007
You Guys!!!!
You've Got It All Wrong!!!

This Thread Should Be:

Who Doesn't Like The New Mac Smell?

'cos I Can't Get Enough Of It!!

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
Post-It notes smell like new Macs. You could rub them on you. :D
wow i didnt kno that!! thats a really good idea im gonna buy me some of them!! thankyou

bigtext....
not a bad idea mate. it really is the best smell in the world isnt it. its amazing. i wonder how awsome it would be to work in the apple store.. mind you taht is in singapore, would have to get there somehow.