Who ordered on the 8th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Melodeath, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Melodeath macrumors 6502a

Anyone order from Apple on the 8th? Mine is still "Processing," which makes sense, but I'm curious where other people's orders are

2. b24pgg, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

b24pgg macrumors 65816

I ordered on the 9th. Still processing too of course :)

EDIT: Ordered from Verizon though.

3. lunoire macrumors newbie

I ordered in the afternoon on the 8th, and I've had a tracking number for 2 days and it says it will be delivered tomorrow.

4. IndoX macrumors regular

I ordered on the 12th and mine is being delivered tomorrow. I ordered through sprint however.

5. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Nice! Kudos to Sprint. AT&T has a 3-4 week wait.

6. Melodeath thread starter macrumors 6502a

from Apple? Damn I'll be pissed if that's the case. What did it say was the ship time when you ordered?

7. pdutta2000 macrumors regular

I ordered on the 9th from AT&T phone support so I figure I'll have my phone by Christmas.

8. Melodeath thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mine said 1-2 weeks for ship time, so logically, I wouldn't expect it to have shipped yet, but I was hoping to see something beyond "processing" haha

9. MorganB macrumors member

I ordered on the 8th from apple.com. Still processing for me.

AT&T screwed me by changing my upgrade eligibility the day the 4s went on sale. I had been eligible for an iPhone upgrade since June and checked my eligibility on AT&T and apple the day before the iPhone went on sale. Suddenly the day of I was no longer eligible and it took att a day to change it back. Ugh.

10. lunoire macrumors newbie

I ordered from Sprint.com but I used the sprint employee referral ordering system (knocks the monthly rate down by 10 bucks), on the 7th I tried all day ordering from sprint on their regular ordering system but they kept rejecting my credit card. My tracking info said it received billing info on the 11th, and it shipped the next day.

The day after I placed the order I got an email saying the 64GB was out of stock, but I then got a tracking number the day after that so...

11. tcphoto, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011

tcphoto macrumors 6502a

tcphoto

I ordered mine from apple.com about midnight on the 8th. My debit card was charged, status has been "processing items" and I am holding out hope that I will receive it this time next week.

I got tired of seeing no change in my status and the stories of short lines here in Atlanta. I called Apple at 1pm, cancelled my order and stood in line for an hour to get my phone. The purchase and activation took about fifteen minutes.

12. maharajah macrumors member

AT&T on 8th

Ordered 2 on the afternoon of the 8th from AT&T. Got tracking numbers yesterday and today. Both will be here tomorrow.

13. balwx macrumors regular

Ordered early on the 8th showing 10/21 ship date. Spoke to verizon today. They said all orders after 6pm on the 7th were given a 10/21 ship date. He stated that some orders after 6pm had earlier ship date.

14. james92se macrumors 6502a

I ordered at 8 PM on the 8th through AT&T, and mine is on vehicle for delivery now :cool:

15. Melodeath thread starter macrumors 6502a

I would have ordered through AT&T, but they were claiming a huge wait, and would only deliver to the address they have on the account, which is not mine.

16. MorganB macrumors member

Well my order on the 8th from apple now has a tracking number found through the ups trick. Shipped today from China.

17. Melodeath thread starter macrumors 6502a

18. MorganB macrumors member

Mines now showing delivery for Tuesday. The ups trick is to search for package by reference on the UPS site and use your order number minus the last two digits in the reference field. However now I gotten an email from Apple with the tracking number.

19. Muscle macrumors regular

ordered on the 8th, showing Preparing for shipment now...

How long does the "preparing" take?