Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacBreezy

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I had the iPhone 4 and really likes it but the 4s is an even better phone. Everything seems to work better. The camera is great and the phone over all is noticably faster. I have much better reception and call quality but I that has more to do with my switch to Verizon. Siri IMHO is worth the upgrade by itself. Very, very useful feature for me. I use her more and more everyday. Do It!

zelaya

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
I was wondering how you get to upgrade every year. We have been with AT&T for umpteen years, have four lines, unlimited text, three iphones, (one with unlimited, one with 200mb and the other with 2gb.) The fourth phone has no data plan. Would it be wise of me to contact AT&T and see if it would be possible to upgrade every year?

1+ also would like to know. I've 4 lines and been with AT&T for almost 3 years and the rep told me I'm eligible for a discounted phone every 20 months with a 2 yr contract. I remebered with Verizon wireless they use to offer me $100.00 every 2 years towards the purchase of any phone on the primarly line but they don't have it anymore. I still have a open account with them which my younger brother uses with his wife.

julianbdavis

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2011
CA
If I already had a 4 I don't think I'd be upgrading. I upgraded form a 3G. Not a 3GS, just a 3G! Well...by upgraded I mean I ordered my iPhone 4S last week and I'll probably get it around Christmas time :D

My phone is slow ;_;

steph280

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Orange County, CA
Upgraded both mine and wife's from 4 to 4s. Siri is the killer app for me, since texting while driving is illegal here (not to mention dangerous).

Money is not an issue, since you recover what you paid (plus more) by selling the 4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.