Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2009
Slovenia, EU
6s Plus -> 7 Plus is in my opinion a bigger upgrade than 6 Plus -> 6s Plus. The camera alone is just wow. Then there's the grippy JB finish. Home button failed on my 6s Plus, so the new home button design is also a plus.

Nothing revolutionary but it's still a nice upgrade.

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
This actually turned out to be one of my top favorite features. The stereo speakers on the 7 plus were great. I'm not an audiophile but they are noticeably louder and clearer than my 6s+.

Makes me happy to hear. I hope I can hear better on ear speaker/speakerphone. It's my BIGGEST complaint about iPhones in general My 7+ should be here Monday so I guess I'll find out soon enough

Reactions: BeeGood

HEK

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2013
US Eastern time zone
Traded under next program. The monthly payment is $7 cheaper for the iPhone 7 Plus. Got the JB 256GB AT&T model. Definite improvement over my 6s Plus. Faster in all respects. Great screen, great sound from duel speakers. The new home button works great, love the adjustability. Water resistance adds a bit of security, but we don't shower with the phone. Have had no issues. Battery life a bit better than year old 6s Plus. Which I would expect as 6s Plus had at least 400 charge cycles. Both my son's Black and my JB are working great. No regrets what so ever.

Reactions: blaine07
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.