Who's HAPPY with their iPhone 3G?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ClemTiger0408, Jul 12, 2008.

1. ClemTiger0408 macrumors 6502

So I missed out on getting mine the last two days, so I'm bummed about that. Reading this board makes me not want to get one at all. I have the old iPhone.

I realize that forums boards are used more for venting than for praising.

So I'm challenging YOU. Yeah, you, the guy who got one on the first two days and is totally happy with it. Where are you?

Feel free to elaborate.

2. lakaiordie macrumors 65816

this is my first iphone and i'm very happy with it.

3. skestes macrumors member

I upgraded from a 2G iPhone and am very happy with mine.

4. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

I upgraded from the first Iphone and I'm very happy.I don't have one complaint.

5. iMonkeez macrumors newbie

Im amazingly happy with by new iPhone, it is the first one I've had and I'm utterly enjoying the experience, especially the keyboard!!!

6. ikare macrumors member

I am SO happy with mine!!! It's fast, the signal is better, the app store is great, gps is so-so, but still better, I love the new plastic back, not cheap looking at all, I hope you are able to get your hands on one soon, you won't be dissapointed...

7. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

I am very happy with my 3G. I had some problems with iTunes on launch morning, but all is well now and I am a fan of it.

8. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

9. byron_hinson macrumors 6502

In general it is great and works great - problem I have is that i can not get a GPS signal what so ever - so may end up returning it anyway!

10. Hoopdy macrumors 6502

It does everything. Last night I was thinking about it all night long. What will I do first? What kind of cool apps do they have so far?

Simply put, I couldn't be happier, I'm ecstatic. Best phone around just got better.

11. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91

I just got mine this morning and thus far I'm enjoying it very much.
    I upgraded from the first one to the 16 gig 3G.
    Don't listen to all the whining that's going on and go and get one.

12. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

13. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

This is my first iPhone and I absolutely LOVE it! I got the white 16gb one and it's amazing how good it feels just while holding it. You can just tell the quality of this product is great. I find myself picking it up and just playing with it everytime I think about it. I encourage you to get one if you're even thinking about it. You won't regret it.

14. davidlw macrumors 6502a

Once Steve and his boys get things going well I will love the phone. I am really excited about Mobile Me when it is finally fixed.

15. greenmymac macrumors 6502a

greenmymac

I like the iPhone 3G more than the original iPhone

16. rfrankl macrumors 6502

I had the 1st gen iPhone, and I love the new one way better.

17. chicagdan macrumors 6502a

You like the plastic back? Well, I like mine ... 3G makes the iPhone much more useful ... and on balance it's a good upgrade. But the first iPhone was so much classier looking ... I miss the aluminum and I do think the plastic looks cheap.

18. xerenthar macrumors 6502

I freaking love it. Don't listen to internet whiners. They'd whine about a free iPhone 3G with video conferencing, front camera, MMS, and free MobileMe.

19. karmamule macrumors 6502

karmamule

I had played with an iPhone last year, but the lack of 3G and GPS led me to get a Helio Ocean. I've now replaced the Helio with a white 16gb and absolutely love it.

Sure it doesn't have a few features I would really have liked, but I purchased it knowing that, and the superb UI design and control, the app store, and the excellent and FAST web browsing more than overcome those other shortcomings. It's exactly what I was hoping it would be. I wasn't always consistent in making sure I had my cell phone with me in the past, but I think I'll be sure to keep my new iPhone with me *all the time*!

:D

20. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

21. noisebleed macrumors regular

i love it... i just want my last.fm on there ;[

22. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

23. hierobryan macrumors 6502a

I upgraded from an 8GB jailbroken t-mobile v1 iPhone to a 16GB AT&T 3G. My happiness level ranges from :) to :D
    I do miss custom themes a lot. This stock 3G theme looks like junky poop smears. I also miss free chess, solitaire, and the beat/drum machine.

24. island macrumors 6502

island