Whos your worst actor?

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
Tital says it all.

For me its Mr Stevan Segal, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000219/, I once walked out of a movie because he was in it, i would never watch a movie by him. I would rather sit in a dark room doing nothing insted of watching a movie he is in.

I know many people who have a worst actor and would never watch a movie they are in.

Who is yours?

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Cruise - can't act and not cool
Clooney - cool, but always plays the same character
Keanu Reeves - cool, but totally wooden
Hayden Christiansen - not cool, mannequin like
Nicole Kidman - could be a good actress but takes boring safe roles, Moulin Rouge stretched her artistically and she did well, since then, meh.
Wayans Brothers 1,2 and 3 except when 2 is on TV in that sitcom.

garybUK

Jun 3, 2002
I second Tom Cruise.

Keanu Reeves in Dracula.... uuuughhhhh why on earth did they ruin that film with him ???!?!?!?!?!

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Chundles said:
Cruise - can't act and not cool
Clooney - cool, but always plays the same character
Keanu Reeves - cool, but totally wooden
Hayden Christiansen - not cool, mannequin like
Nicole Kidman - could be a good actress but takes boring safe roles, Moulin Rouge stretched her artistically and she did well, since then, meh.
Wayans Brothers 1,2 and 3 except when 2 is on TV in that sitcom.
Tom Cruise is overrated, but I don't think he's the worst actor though. Tom Hanks....also overrated. His movies are good, but he's so overrated. He's not really good for playing roles. He's good at playing himself in different situations.

I'd give the worst actor award to Hayden Christensen. Send him packing back to Canada. :eek:

Glen Quagmire

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2006
UK
Nicolas Cage. The only half-decent work he's done is "Leaving Las Vegas". Everything else - Con Air and The Rock, for example - have been dire. He is a man with a limited talent and surely one of the most unlikely recipients of the "Best Actor" Oscar ever.

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
Ben Stiller, especially alongside Owen Wilson, bloody annoying.
I like Ben stiller, he might play bad roles but i like his the way he acts, its different not bad.

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
UK
max_altitude said:
Also, Sean William Scott for obvious reasons.

I'll second that one. For obvious reasons!

It's Orlando Bloom for me. He just disappears whenever he's on the screen - he's just a pretty face that's completely devoid of any personality or charisma. Bland, bland, bland, bland. :mad:

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
Ben Affleck, Vin Diesel, Denzel Washington, Orlando Bloom...really anybody who plays the same character in every movie.

I thin Van Damme and Segal may be spared my wrath because I don't think they are trying to act - they just sort of show up, fight some bad guys, and go home. If don't even pretend to be an actor, you can't be a bad actor....

DavidLeblond

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I want to say the two kids that played Anakin in Star Wars eps 1-3, but I've never seen either in anything else and I think they just suffered from crappy direction. But MAN were they ever horrible.

I'll go with Tom Cruise and Kirsten Dunst.

C

CompUser

The Daughter on Gilmore Girls- I think her name in the show is Rory.

To me she is the worst actor. She talks in like a monotone which makes it seem like she's not even into the part she is acting.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
CompUser said:
The Daughter on Gilmore Girls- I think her name in the show is Rory.

To me she is the worst actor. She talks in like a monotone which makes it seem like she's not even into the part she is acting.
She's an actress, thie is an actor thread. ;)