Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
Then don't buy one or at the very least don't bring the touch with you. You don't have to bring your touch with you to work. Just leave it at home or in your car. The iPhone has always had a camera. They never give you the option. As you said it's take it or leave it.

And how exactly would it add to the cost? For 299 you can get a 32gb iphone.
Same price you can get the 32GB touch.

In the end quit complaining about a silly camera. Apple is not making the touch just for you.

The same could be said of you. Bring a small digital camera along or bring a cell phone if you need a camera. Apple is not making the touch just for you.

ChrisGonzales90

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2010
Hillsboro, Oregon USA.
The same could be said of you. Bring a small digital camera along or bring a cell phone if you need a camera. Apple is not making the touch just for you.

Touché.

But really I could care less. I'm an open minded person and just sharing my thoughts on what the touch could have for the 2011 year. Most who work in a place where they can't have cameras wont bring the damn thing in to work in the first place. They will either leave it at home, in the car or if they can in their work locker.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
Touché.

But really I could care less. I'm an open minded person and just sharing my thoughts on what the touch could have for the 2011 year. Most who work in a place where they can't have cameras wont bring the damn thing in to work in the first place. They will either leave it at home, in the car or if they can in their work locker.

I actually hope it gets a camera this next rev. I just get annoyed when people say "of course everyone wants a camera" and "people who don't want the camera don't count since of course everyone wants a camera."

You just have to read the nano forum to see lots of people are not allowed to have a camera and they do not want a camera in their iPod because they do want to bring it to work.

As I said earlier, it doesn't really matter since Apple will do what it wants anyways (either add a camera or not) regardless of what we want.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.