Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

raster

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2005
West
iMeowbot said:
Current Apple designs are cold and sterile and tired and repetitious. Ive has jumped the shark.

Yeah, I get it now.
I agree on the boom box. I guess his stock options moved him into that catagory. Kind of like David Letterman. Doesn't care what he puts out, people will still buy/watch it till it's dead

raster

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2005
West
mac.FINN said:
I believe it's a little reference to the Almighty Fonz!

Not sure who Ive is... maybe Steve.

In other words - he's lost his cool.

*damn too late*
Ive is the designer extrodinare at apple

Sirin

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2006
You know why they are ugly? They were "Designed for Windows". ;)

dfwxp3hx.jpg

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Kingsly said:
Tom cruise would tell you that PC case styling is a plot by an ancient alien civilization to destroy our sense of beauty so that they can come out of a volcano and take over the world.

Well, if Tom Cruise said it, then it must be true! :rolleyes: ;) :)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Cadkiller said:

It's not ugly to Dell. They just bought the company.

Considering that Windows machines are changed so frequently, it's no wonder they don't put a lot of money into the exterior. Some details are constantly changing and I doubt that one company has fewer than 15 motherboard designs a year for sale, not available at the same time, but still a lot.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Cadkiller said:
My reply was meant to be posted in this thread; but was posted in that other thread by accident.

OK, just wanted to make sure that you knew the forum rules on double posting. Sorry if I came off wrong. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.