Why doesn't this forum have a "rumors" section??? =/

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by olternaut, Feb 14, 2008.

1. olternaut macrumors 6502a

You have every section under the sun but an actual section devoted to rumors? Why is this? And no, the macrumors news section does not count. If I or someone else come across an Apple rumor about some new product or service that doesn't neatly fit in one of your premade sections then where exactly do we post about it??? :confused:

2. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

Why not just call that forum "Makin' Stuff Up?" ;)

3. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

In the most appropriate forum.

e.g The new MBPs come out on the 17th of Feburary and will all have LED screens would go in the MB/MBP forum.

Where as Apple is going to change their name to iPod Inc would go in the Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion forum.

4. olternaut thread starter macrumors 6502a

Again, if the new product or service does not fit neatly in a pre made section where do I post about it. For instance, last year you would not have posted a rumor about an "iphone" in the MBP section.....right????? :confused:
    Whatever. You want me to post in Apple, industry and internet discussion then fine.

5. olternaut thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gawd you people are slow to pick up on stuff. Go to the "Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion forum" and help me figure out what that "universal appliance" thing that Apple is working on is that is going to change the tech world foreva! Go! Go now!!!! :mad:

6. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

The universal applicance patent is not Apple's. It was misreported as Apple's.

arn

7. Plymouthbreezer macrumors 601

Plymouthbreezer

News flash: I doubt you will come across anything shocking that others don't know.

Like someone said, this is just called "making stuff up."

8. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

How about the Community Discussion section? You can be pilloried ad nauseum.

9. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Also if you actually somehow do come across a reliable rumor, you can submit it to Macrumors, and if they think it is reliable then they will publish it on either the front page or page 2

10. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

You should probably also go back on your meds to fix that pesky aggression problem.