Why have the single call feature?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by monaarts, Jun 9, 2011.

1. monaarts macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I am curious as to why so many people are so excited about the feature that allows you to delete individual calls from the log? It automatically makes me think about someone trying to hide their GF from their WIFE or something. If you are so excited about it please list why you are too.

2. HeezyBear macrumors regular

I'm in politics and have a quite a few mistresses. You can imagine how difficult it is to explain all the erased calls from my phone to my wife every week. Sometimes I even make a few fake outgoing calls and call my own phone from other phones to disguise it. So this will really help me out.

3. lifeguard macrumors 6502

lifeguard

Thats hysterical!

Seriously though, I have had issues where I have called the wrong number and wanted to remove it without removing the whole call sheet. Or there are times when work calls and after I get done talking to them I don't want to see that number in my call sheet on my day off.... PLUS who made you the Purity Police? if they want to hide their GF from the Wife more power to them, their wife is probably trying to hide her BF from him! HA HA HA HA HA

4. Krayzie116 macrumors 6502

:eek: lol

5. Godzirra macrumors 6502

Somewhere on Salisbury plain, and Apple, UK
    Another reason is for those telesales who withhold their numbers. They seem to be on the increase, and I'd rather be able to delete all the blocked or withheld numbers without removing friends and family.

6. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I'm not hiding anything (nor is it really your concern) but having a feature to delete individual numbers would be to my liking.

7. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

A lot of people use the recents list as kind of a second "favorites"--a quick way to call back someone you spoke with recently, but someone you wouldn't necessarily need to add to your Contacts list. Being able to delete the calls you don't need from that list makes it more useful and less filled with clutter.

Or so I'm told. I rarely use the phone anymore; everyone I know (myself included) prefers text and chat to actual voice contact. :D