Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chekz0414

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2011
FL
My take on the beta process is that there are no more 7.0 betas at least for iPhone and iPod touch. iPad may receive another beta, and 7.0.1 will ship on iPad Event Day. iPod touch, and iPhone will get 7.0, this is a similar situation to the iOS 4 days. Also the iPad beta is still very unpolished.

SakuraSuki

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2013
My take on the beta process is that there are no more 7.0 betas at least for iPhone and iPod touch. iPad may receive another beta, and 7.0.1 will ship on iPad Event Day. iPod touch, and iPhone will get 7.0, this is a similar situation to the iOS 4 days. Also the iPad beta is still very unpolished.

I am more convinced iPad version need delay. It is simply bad, springboard crash, randomly Safari crash, keyboard leg really show iPad version is not ready yet, it need far more than one more beta, it need many more betas

the-prophet

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2013
They aren't releasing beta until they come up with new sounds for the OS. They already added one for Airdrop and they took away the unlock sound.

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
I don't think Apple would save "surprises" for the official release. But then again how did it with Siri and Maps? I wasn't here for that.

People who can't see use the unlock sound to know when they've unlocked there device.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
I vote we keep this thread active till next Tuesday. Just to watch the meltdown when we don't get a new beta on that day also! #

iseras

macrumors member
Aug 18, 2012
The only additional feature I'm waiting for is instant reply to messages. Can't believe that's not a feature yet. Still hoping that's in a new beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.