I'm guessing Apple will continue its recent trend of doubling the price of everything new it releases, making me consider buying the current iMac 2019 rather than wait for the redesigned version. The thing is, even if the redesigned version is better, I don't think I will be able to afford it if the price is any higher than it is now. Is there any chance the next iMac's price will remain the same, or is that just not something we expect Apple to do? The reason I'm asking is because what I'd really need is a new MacBook Pro, not an iMac, but given the issues with the current model it would not be wise to buy the MBP. So either I can wait for the next MacBook Pro in hopes that it will not have issues, or just buy an iMac now, especially if the next iMac will be more expensive (then I have no choice).