Will there new a new sub form for iMac Pro?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by the8thark, Jun 5, 2017.

1. the8thark macrumors 68040

the8thark

Will there new a new sub form for iMac Pro?

We have iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini now. The iMac Pro does not fit in any of these 3 categories. Or will we just use the Mac Pro area for the iMac Pro.

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

We have not had any discussions about creating a separate iMac Pro sub forum. At this point, those discussions should be in the iMac section.

3. the8thark thread starter macrumors 68040

the8thark

Well lets hope those "discussions" happen soon. So an actual answer to the question can be shared with everyone here.

4. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

We have discussed and decided a separate iMac Pro section is not needed. Thank you for the suggestion though.

5. pertusis1 macrumors 6502

I haven't seen this discussed her yet, so I thought I'd throw out the question...

On the Forums, will the iMac Pro get its own position under Desktops, or will we try to jam it in under Mac Pro, or under iMac?

Perhaps the moderators have already decided, but I'm curious whether the regulars here have an opinion.

6. Draeconis macrumors 6502a

Well, the MacBook and MacBook Pro have distinct threads, so the iMac Pro should do too, I'd have thought.

7. kiwipeso1 Suspended

kiwipeso1

I would prefer a separate position to reflect the difference of the range in comparison to regular iMac.

8. annk Administrator

annk

Staff Member

@Weaselboy's post above is correct - we've discussed it, but decided not to create a separate forum section for the iMac Pro.