Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Νο that wasn't me, I prefer headphones. :)

As for the HD1s, it's not a surprise that they sound better than Bose. I don't know if they sound better than the P7 but we are comparing different styles of wireless earphones. The B&W P7 and PX sound great, although when you activate the ANC on the PX the sound quality drops significantly.

If you are looking for over-ear headphones check out Sony's 1000XM2. I'm currently using them, they are really comfortable, have great sound and the ANC works like a charm without losing sound quality. According to the latest comparisons they have the best ANC on the market, even better than the Bose QC35 II.

Well I paired some of my smartphones with the Sony's the other day that Best Buy has on display. They have too much bass for my taste with the music I have downloaded on my phones from Tidal, I prefer the B&W p7 wireless. Not noise cancellation per se but I really just crank them a bit and that suffices.

ac921ol

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2011
I like my Solo3
My wife likes her AirPods

I also like the AirPods.

Both sync very easily with the iPhone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.