Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacLuver23

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2001
I have been looking for a while to find wireless USB keyboards for macintosh. I see logetech has wireless windows keyboards. But I wantr one for MAC. If there isn't any... can I use a windows wireless keyboard from... lets say Logitech and use it with Mac??? just wondering I don't need a mouse just a keybpard!

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Re: Wireless keyboard for Mac, WHERE!?

Originally posted by MacLuver23
I have been looking for a while to find wireless USB keyboards for macintosh. I see logetech has wireless windows keyboards. But I wantr one for MAC. If there isn't any... can I use a windows wireless keyboard from... lets say Logitech and use it with Mac??? just wondering I don't need a mouse just a keybpard!

http://www.macally.com

arn

menoinjun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2001
yes!! I just got one and it rocks!

-Pete

Sorry guys, I know we all hate short posts.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
wireless keyboards...

I had the pleasure of using a wireless keyboard at a friend's place this past weekend...don't be too upset....as it was a peecee he has...

but anyway....it was really cool to be able to be a few feet away from the desk and typing.....but unless u can see it really well....it's almost useless to have....

I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon for myself....

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
neet toy but...

I agree with eyelikeart, whats the point? I wound never use it. How far do you want to be from your Mac? And even if you wanted to sit back in an eazy chair ... could you still read the screen. untill Apple starts making 45 inch plasma screens.. I think Im stuck at my desk.

MacLuver23

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2001
The reason I want one is because...

The reason I want one is because... I have an iBook and my dad has a Power Mac G4... I want to use my WIRELESS keyboard for my iBook when viewing DVD, movies chatting online, surefing the web ect... By the way I don't need a wireless mouse... I can use OS X's feature to use your number keys as a mouse... :-D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.